Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mirrorballman said:
new years day...really :|

hmm, alright. :|

i know!!! not exactly my fav song :|

i hope pavarotti chokes on some chewing gum or something (just a lil bit) right b4 the start of miss sarajevo...........then we'll get to see bono hit those notes on the dvd just as it was meant to be!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

zwervers2 said:
Zwervers...I have to tell you this...I read the whole of your banner thread today and I can't help feeling what a miracle Saturday night was. Read it all when you have time and let me know.

Can some one PLEASE tell me if Edge is on fire as of yet?

redkat said:

what? mile high club?

I think its an article to do with Bono being interviewed from the plane by the Amsterdam air control tower.

edit: grr i hate my spelling sometimes place=plane

Last edited:
All this crap about setlists ... get a grip. They are the biggest and best band in the world. They can play what they like.

Setlist tonight ought to be what has been the norm throughout the tour as that will reflect Vertigo 2005. No bullshit about different songs, starts or endings .....

As for Vertigo X 2 ... does anyone out there not understand its a reference back to their early days when they often played their current song / singletwice start and finish .. most notably with Tick Tock.

As for the guy who mentions Promenade - check out the correct spelling before you go posting you moron.

I am a U2 fan of almost 25 years and I am happy with Vertigo 2005 so all you twats out there who jumped on board at ATYCLB, keep your posts and thoughts to yourself in your tiny little minds.

Where's my microphone stand?

Moon Turns Red said:
All this crap about setlists ... get a grip. They are the biggest and best band in the world. They can play what they like.

Setlist tonight ought to be what has been the norm throughout the tour as that will reflect Vertigo 2005. No bullshit about different songs, starts or endings .....

As for Vertigo X 2 ... does anyone out there not understand its a reference back to their early days when they often played their current song / singletwice start and finish .. most notably with Tick Tock.

As for the guy who mentions Promenade - check out the correct spelling before you go posting you moron.

I am a U2 fan of almost 25 years and I am happy with Vertigo 2005 so all you twats out there who jumped on board at ATYCLB, keep your posts and thoughts to yourself in your tiny little minds.

:blahblah:

Moon Turns Red said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Setlist:

Arcade Fire Wake Up
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. > I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found

Setlist:

Arcade Fire Wake Up
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. > I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You

Sorry To All, Work Called Me Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom