Milan II - Early Launch of the Setlist Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ouizy said:
I really am wondering why anyone here thinks the band is going to ever play Electrical Storm or Crumbs.

Is it just blind hope? Have they ever even rehearsed those songs?

I don't mean to be a downer, but I do not think it is going to happen...

They are reported to have rehearsed both of them.

ouizy said:
I really am wondering why anyone here thinks the band is going to ever play Electrical Storm or Crumbs.

they played a nice version of crumbs on the bomb dvd, but then again it was probably edited...

ouizy said:

I don't think they will play Crumbs at this point, only hoping cause I love it, not because it would be a surprise. But, yes, as far as I know they have rehearsed it twice. But not Electrical Storm...

kellyahern said:

These Italians are not as happy with cameras as the rest of the world :wink:...I mean they can't be...otherwise we would have them now :shrug:

uwwedoogie said:

I SWEAR TO FUCK, THEY JUST SAID IT ON WBWC.... the U2 marathon, he said "i'll have to wait til dec 10 to see it but id love to be there tongiht"

I SWEAR TO FUCK

At this point, unfortunately, you have the same shred of credibility as the boy who cried wolf. :|

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug

MTEdge said:

At this point, unfortunately, you have the same shred of credibility as the boy who cried wolf. :|

:up: I'd have to agree. The swearing and cursing doesn't really help....

MTEdge said:

ILL FUCKING PROVE IT TO YOU, ILL FIND SOMEWHERE THAT SAYS IT, AND THAT WILL SHUT U UP, U PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY PATHETIC TO GET ALL WOUND UP ABOUT A FUCKING JOKE, IF U CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY MADE UP THAT BONO SANG A LINE OF A SONG BUT HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T THEN I THINK YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS FUCKING ISSUES...

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation (Bono takes a picture of the crowd.)
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day (Bono kicks a ball into the crowd, talk about DVD.)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You (Dances with girl from audience.)
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug

1stOne said:

Lila, do you use the free version of those smilies, and if so do you get tons of pop ups?

Free baby! ANd I don't get pop-ups. Maybe I have the right blockers on my computer, I dunno :shrug:

uwwedoogie said:

ILL FUCKING PROVE IT TO YOU, ILL FIND SOMEWHERE THAT SAYS IT, AND THAT WILL SHUT U UP, U PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY PATHETIC TO GET ALL WOUND UP ABOUT A FUCKING JOKE, IF U CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY MADE UP THAT BONO SANG A LINE OF A SONG BUT HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T THEN I THINK YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS FUCKING ISSUES...

Hey Uwwe calm down you misheard what the guy on the radio station said though..he is seeing U2 on December 10th...they are in Cleveland then at the Gund Arena...he did not say that is when the DVD is out.

uwwedoogie said:

can't we all just enjoy the new R Kelly video instead of this fightin?

uwwedoogie said:

Calm down, doogie... no sweat and definetly no need to swear more than Snoop Dogg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom