Milan II - Early Launch of the Setlist Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
just popping in real quick during work :wave:

Thanks Diane for sending my hello's yesterday and today! I had a message from No Spoken Words (for those who remember him). He said hello! :wave:

Hi Lila!!! :wave:

I am always willing to say hello to No Spoken Words! :wave: :wave: :wave:

And I'm getting curious about this R. Kelly video because people on Interference are talking about it so much! Is it worth seeing, or is it more you have to see it because it's like a train wreck, like Britney's TV show?

redkat said:

Hi U2Man :wave: If I win a bet can I have sascha (just the avatar) for a day:reject:

:wink:

But Sascha isn't a red cat.....:wink:.....she actually burned her nose today.....

Lila64 said:
Inclassable43.gif
(closest thing to a beachball I could find)
Lila, do you use the free version of those smilies, and if so do you get tons of pop ups?

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights

1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. Electric Co.
4. Elevation (Bono takes a picture of the crowd)
5. NYD
6. BD (Bono takes a ball and kicks it into the crowd...talks about the DVD)
7. ISHFWILF
8. AIWIY (Bono pulls a woman up on stage to dance)
9. COBL

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation (Das Stadion kocht bald über. Bono macht ein Photo vom Publikum.)
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day (Bono holt einen Ball aus dem Publikum und schießt diesen zurück in die Menge. Nach dem Song redet Bono über die DVD Aufzeichnung.)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You (Bono holt ein Mädchen auf die Bühne und tanzt mit ihr.)
City Of Blinding Lights

uwwedoogie said:

I SWEAR TO FUCK, THEY JUST SAID IT ON WBWC.... the U2 marathon, he said "i'll have to wait til dec 10 to see it but id love to be there tongiht"

I SWEAR TO FUCK
:lol:

Do you know if there's a chance ES snippet will make the DVD? :drool:

Diane L said:

Hi Lila!!! :wave:

I am always willing to say hello to No Spoken Words! :wave: :wave: :wave:

And I'm getting curious about this R. Kelly video because people on Interference are talking about it so much! Is it worth seeing, or is it more you have to see it because it's like a train wreck, like Britney's TV show?

a little bit of both...it's the worst and "best" combined in one clip of 10 minutes or something...

uwwedoogie said:

I SWEAR TO FUCK, THEY JUST SAID IT ON WBWC.... the U2 marathon, he said "i'll have to wait til dec 10 to see it but id love to be there tongiht"

I SWEAR TO FUCK

You misheard him..he is going to see U2 in concert on the 10th December-10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena

I really am wondering why anyone here thinks the band is going to ever play Electrical Storm or Crumbs.

Is it just blind hope? Have they ever even rehearsed those songs?

I don't mean to be a downer, but I do not think it is going to happen...

Kelly, have you been able to find any pictures of that orchestra on stage? I haven't looked lately......:reject:

Harbinger said:
Speaking of Mothers of the Disappeared, the U2 marathon is playing it right now...

it was kind of scary, Moon Turns Red (the infamous cause of controvercy in yesterdays party) is here and said it'll be played tonight, then it came on the marathon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom