Milan II - Early Launch of the Setlist Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Par-tay!
But, alas, I am at work and can only check in for a few minutes. They should be in the encore by the time I get back. I wonder what goodies (obviously nothing big but still,) are in store for tonight...

Harbinger said:
Cool. Thanks.

What happened in London? (I really should watch the news more often)

:no:
You're kidding, right?
4 detinators went off on 4 different places (3 subway, 1 bus).
Very similar to 2 weeks ago.
Except that there are no casualties.
And that they might have captered t least one of the people who was involved.

I am sitting watching the Pink Floyd performance from Live 8, and I could swear a tear came to my eye when I heard that version of Comfortaby Numb.

Spectacualr - truly spectacular....

<<<Please let them reunite>>>

ouizy said:
I am sitting watching the Pink Floyd performance from Live 8, and I could swear a tear came to my eye when I heard that version of Comfortaby Numb.

Spectacualr - truly spectacular....

<<<Please let them reunite>>>

:yes: Amen to that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they dodn't do vertigo x 2 tonight - then again, i wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Now, if they opened with something other than Vertigo - then I'd be surprised!

From U2tour.de:

18:00 o'clock:
Again beautiful weather and outstanding tendency in Milan. The U2 fan is strained whether it will give today new surprises. The rumor, Pavarottikeeps itself could today Bono persistent with measures Sarajevo to support!

18:30 o'clock:
The first vorgruppe Feeder (information to Feeder: here click) comes on the stage and begins with their appearance.

19:00 o'clock:
Feeder terminate their appearance.

19:30 o'clock:
The second vorgruppe Ash (information to Ash: here click) begins with their show.

20:10 o'clock:
Ash leave the stage. Now means it wait for U2.

20:30 o'clock:
The wave sloshes by the stadium. The fans brought today very many fan posters also in the stadium. In the interior it seems to be extremely close today. And still in the shade over 30 degrees measured...

Niceman said:
Back in 1995. It was released as a B-side for Miss sarajevo. I forget the occasion it was performed for; something called Warchild?

It was one of the annual Pavarotti and Friends concerts, I can't remember the year. The money went to the organisation 'Warchild'. (Children in countries at war)

The song is so beautiful with the strings!!:drool:

Last edited:
I agree that the strings augmented One pretty well, though there were times when Bono seemed out of sync with the orchestra (perticularly in the bridge).

My prediction for tonights setlist:

Main Set: Vertigo, Out of Control, The Electric Co., Elevation, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, WGRYWH, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, OOTS, All Because of You, Yahweh, Vertigo

:hyper: :hyper:

I'm not going to be around here much today, if at all. Lila64 also might not be here...she was going out during the time of the party, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be yesterday or today, but she wanted me to say HI! to everyone here. So, I am!!!

Have fun today...Pavarotti on "Miss Sarajevo" perhaps?!

lcfcok said:
"Feeder terminate their appearance"

hahah :ohmy:

Is something screwy with my time but umm is Italy 1 or two hours ahead of the UK timewise?...i used to think 2 hours but that can't be as it would make it 10.10 there in Italy.:huh:

Originally posted by Lila64 usually the same over and over.

Exactly what I don't like about American radio. Stations that only play a certain type of music.
And indeed, some songs are repeated every hour. Sometimes you almost think they have entire sections on repeat.

Miringeltje said:
My prediction for tonights setlist:

Main Set: Vertigo, Out of Control, The Electric Co., Elevation, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, WGRYWH, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, OOTS, All Because of You, Yahweh, Vertigo

How about Gloria in I Will Follow's place instead of Out Of Control and Mysterious Ways instead of With or Without You?

... and a longshot: Crumbs, Oh Crumbs...:ohmy:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I'm not going to be around here much today, if at all. Lila64 also might not be here...she was going out during the time of the party, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be yesterday or today, but she wanted me to say HI! to everyone here. So, I am!!!

Have fun today...Pavarotti on "Miss Sarajevo" perhaps?!

Hi Diane

Pavarotti...lucky crowd if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom