Milan II - Early Launch of the Setlist Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

Hey Uwwe calm down you misheard what the guy on the radio station said though..he is seeing U2 on December 10th...they are in Cleveland then at the Gund Arena...he did not say that is when the DVD is out.

ok i made a mistake, does that really give these people the right to say shit?

OMG a rubber(slowly fading) in come the cheesy violins(synths might I add)

any news on the show...:wink:

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

uwwedoogie said:

ok i made a mistake, does that really give these people the right to say shit?

No not really..but don't take it so seriously..its not that big a deal for people to get worked up about on either side you and them...just everyone chill:wink:

uwwedoogie said:

ILL FUCKING PROVE IT TO YOU, ILL FIND SOMEWHERE THAT SAYS IT, AND THAT WILL SHUT U UP, U PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY PATHETIC TO GET ALL WOUND UP ABOUT A FUCKING JOKE, IF U CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY MADE UP THAT BONO SANG A LINE OF A SONG BUT HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T THEN I THINK YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS FUCKING ISSUES...

The funny thing is, you are telling us that we can't handle the fact that someone made a joke but when somebody tells a little truth about you, you freak out immediately :tsk:

U2Man said:

These Italians are not as happy with cameras as the rest of the world :wink:...I mean they can't be...otherwise we would have them now :shrug:
2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-07-20%20-%20Milan%20%28Pictures%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2005-07-20_23-18-08_DSC03782.jpg

the rockin edge said:
hello everyone :wave: what's going on today?

Hi rockin edge, no surprises in the setlist, but Bono has been taking a picture, shot a ball into the crowd and danced with a girl already...:wink::wave:

U2Man said:

The funny thing is, you are telling us that we can't handle the fact that someone made a joke but when somebody tells a little truth about you, you freak out immediately :tsk:

this has been like this since the Zurich show.... people have been like this since the incident, its not like it happened ten minutes ago

U2@NYC said:

Exactly... I love how he pretends to speak when he is singing...

part 5 playing right now...mozart would be proud

funny how they censor the bitch and fuck but Goddamn is okay I love this man:wink:

uwwedoogie said:

ILL FUCKING PROVE IT TO YOU, ILL FIND SOMEWHERE THAT SAYS IT, AND THAT WILL SHUT U UP, U PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY PATHETIC TO GET ALL WOUND UP ABOUT A FUCKING JOKE, IF U CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY MADE UP THAT BONO SANG A LINE OF A SONG BUT HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T THEN I THINK YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS FUCKING ISSUES...

There's a fundamental difference between joking around and lying... FWIW, it is you and only you that has precipitating the reputation you now have.

Record labels don't schedule releases THAT far in advance. They will have the 4th quarter schedule probably available in September. If I hear anything, I'll of course pass it along...
Jongleur.gif

uwwedoogie said:

this has been like this since the Zurich show.... people have been like this since the incident, its not like it happened ten minutes ago

Incident? :confused:

No big deal...

R. Kelly says 'u r cool'

photo1.jpg

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation (Das Stadion kocht bald über. Bono macht ein Photo vom Publikum.)
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day (Bono holt einen Ball aus dem Publikum und schießt diesen zurück in die Menge. Nach dem Song redet Bono über die DVD Aufzeichnung.)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You (Bono holt ein Mädchen auf die Bühne und tanzt mit ihr.)
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug (Mit neuer Video-Animation auf der riesigen Leinwand.)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom