Milan I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

talk about the pooltable more

My room has a pool table in the centre, a fridge, a mini-oven, high speed Internet ...

If I had a toilet and a shower in here and a job I could do from home, I'd never need to leave.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own (Opera Bit At The End)
Love And Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo (Bono Does Opera Pav is in audience)
Declaration Of Human Rights
PITNOL
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
WOWY

Original Of the Species
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

U2dork said:
I was wondering how they were going to place the strings.

And let me just say that it is incredibly difficult for me to type a coherent sentence whilst someone is rambling on at me about the most perfect watermelon they've ever eatten, the latest movie they've seen and an article in the paper about someone I've never heard of. Thanks for listening.

I love Greece

:drool:

going there with ms" I left for Italy"in september for 3,5 weeks!

I want them to finish with veritgo so we get the visuals on DVD *starts dancing around about original of the species*

Axver said:

My room has a pool table in the centre, a fridge, a mini-oven, high speed Internet ...

If I had a toilet and a shower in here and a job I could do from home, I'd never need to leave.

I have everything except for the pooltable but Ihave my own little recordingstudio:drool:

Axver said:

I work in a call centre conducting surveys. Five boring hours a day. After training yesterday, I was on the phone for three hours and in that time, only ONE person even wanted to do the survey. I get good pay because I work out of normal hours (normal hours: end at 6:30pm, I end at 8pm), but it's so horribly boring.

Well, I don't envy you, Axver. That's indeed a shitty job. Not that I've ever done it. But I'm the person who's not wanting to do the survey. Get a lot of these calls. Now I have caller ID and when I don't recognize the number or if it starts a certain why, I just let the answering machine do the work for me.

But at least it pays and it's not too physically demanding.
Working in the evening is good though.
I used to do that with my summerjob and got paid double after 6 o'clock (and I worked from 4 till 12 or something like that).

Miricale_Drug said:
I want them to finish with veritgo so we get the visuals on DVD *starts dancing around about original of the species*

I want them to shove Vertigo x2 up their arse and use those visuals on 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

zwervers2 said:

I love Greece

:drool:

going there with ms" I left for Italy"in september for 3,5 weeks!

Greece, huh? I'm sure it's a ton swankier than the place I'm in.

U2Man said:

Hello U2@NYC!!!

You got me all wrong the other in the discussion area in the tour section....hope you read my respond....

Now could we please get a
snoopdogg.jpg
snippet?

I read your response... no worries and thanks for the clarification.

Snoop is always in da house.

Fuck that man,da game is to be sold, not to be told, 1st things 1st
I'm a gangsta, nigga, so I'ma roll
Ya got to get bout it or without it
I had to shake the spot cause the game got crowded
I'm devoted and quote it, I'm rowdy and bout it
A No Limit Soldier, and happy to shout it

Miringeltje said:

Well, I don't envy you, Axver. That's indeed a shitty job. Not that I've ever done it. But I'm the person who's not wanting to do the survey. Get a lot of these calls. Now I have caller ID and when I don't recognize the number or if it starts a certain why, I just let the answering machine do the work for me.

But at least it pays and it's not too physically demanding.
Working in the evening is good though.
I used to do that with my summerjob and got paid double after 6 o'clock (and I worked from 4 till 12 or something like that).

I've decided I'll try to make a game of who gives me the most interesting and funny reaction each day.

The bad part about the hours is that I'm calling around dinnertime. That sucks. Especially because you never know who has dinner when, so someone I call at 6pm might not be eating but someone I call at 7:30 might have just sat down to dinner.

U2@NYC said:

So, the manditory items in a setlist party now include Tim Tams, Pitnol and the Snoop Dog lyrics-of-the-day.

1stOne said:

NO...my vote too! If ramblin rose talks Bono into MW in Barcelona I will be upset.

There's nothing wrong with MW.
That's what they played SJ2.
And no WOWY.
But I just :heart: WOWY.

But think about it this way.
You won't complain if Bono chooses to dance with you on MW.
The girl dancing during SJ2 was amazing!!

U2@NYC said:

Compulsory: :lmao:

Snoop should NEVER desert these parties :wink:

ouizy said:
I highly doubt Vertigo x 2 will be on the DVD

why shouldnt it? the dvd's supposed to reflect on the EU-Leg, and Vertigo 2 x has been...you may like or dislike it (im not too fond on it myself, although i dont hate it...), but finishing with "40" and putting it on the EU DVD would be wrong...its simply not how i remember the Euro gigs i went to...

Axver, i always try and humour the people in call centres and dont mind chatting to you guyz for a bit just becasuse i no it gives you a break from the boring monotony and you get credit for keeping people on the line.

U2dork said:

So, the manditory items in a setlist party now include Tim Tams, Pitnol and the Snoop Dog lyrics-of-the-day.

Exactly... and an encore.

"I come thru with the humps, I thump tha shit out'cha block
I'm on alert for the cops, be on alert for the cop
Spot us some hos, tooted my horn at the bitch
ever skaty, my team ya's the shit"

U2dork said:

Tim Tams ... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom