Milan I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:

Exactly... and an encore.

"I come thru with the humps, I thump tha shit out'cha block
I'm on alert for the cops, be on alert for the cop
Spot us some hos, tooted my horn at the bitch
ever skaty, my team ya's the shit"

:drool:

Where did uwwedoogie go? I tried to make peace with him before and he didn't even notice :tsk:

Miringeltje said:

There's nothing wrong with MW.
That's what they played SJ2.
And no WOWY.
But I just :heart: WOWY.

But think about it this way.
You won't complain if Bono chooses to dance with you on MW.
The girl dancing during SJ2 was amazing!!

:love:

mkdominatr said:
I think they should eventuallyu do a tour with an 20 or 30 piece orchestra. that would be awesome. i remember clapton did it, it was outstanding

Or how about new album with orchestra and than a tour to follow up on it...

U2@NYC said:

Exactly... and an encore.

"I come thru with the humps, I thump tha shit out'cha block
I'm on alert for the cops, be on alert for the cop
Spot us some hos, tooted my horn at the bitch
ever skaty, my team ya's the shit"

That's the finest yet! :wink:

ouizy said:
I highly doubt Vertigo x 2 will be on the DVD

There's no doubt that they will. No other act would take the stage with the stage lights on. U2 did it for the Elevation Tour. No other act would play their current hit twice. U2 does it for the Vertigo Tour. The fact that they have a catalog of other amazing songs simply doesn't overcome the fact that 99% of the audience is blown away by the second Vertigo performance.

That's it. I'm done talking about Vertigo X2. :wink:

mirrorballman said:

why shouldnt it? the dvd's supposed to reflect on the EU-Leg, and Vertigo 2 x has been...you may like or dislike it (im not too fond on it myself, although i dont hate it...), but finishing with "40" and putting it on the EU DVD would be wrong...its simply not how i remember the Euro gigs i went to...

then the stringsection (or even the two songs) are BS too, if you put it that way

Miricale_Drug said:
Axver, i always try and humour the people in call centres and dont mind chatting to you guyz for a bit just becasuse i no it gives you a break from the boring monotony and you get credit for keeping people on the line.

:up:

Unfortunately, I don't get credit for keeping people on the line myself, but if I do get them to accept the free gift I offer at the end, I get a bonus. Unfortunately, it's a free financial evaluation so not many people want it.

But someone actually talking to me and going through the survey would be a whole lot more interesting than a continual stream of "not interested" like last night.

nurse chrissi said:

wonder how that will work with the ellipse once the tour reaches the US again - orchestra lined up around the ellipse perhaps?:wink:

Orchestra in the ellipse might work.
Although we won't be happy with that...

U2@NYC said:

Album with orchestra :drool: :drool:

Metallica did it. That is why they are the bomb and U2 sux.

Yep but Metallica has an advantage! You can't hear if there is more noise than usual, the noise level just can't get any louder :wink:

zwervers2 said:

then the stringsection (or even the two songs) are BS too, if you put it that way

yeah and too be honest, though i love miss sarajevo, i dont really see why it makes the Euro DVD. its a great addition, especially cuz we'll have RTSS on the 1st leg DVD anyway...

but as you say, its BS. cuz its simply NOT how the EU leg has been...

same goes with OOTS...

and adding to that. also changing the stage (making it bigger, extending the 2 catwalks next to the stage so there are 4, and putting lights on the catwalks)...well, great effect. but everyone will watch this dvd going "hey, i didnt have that at my show?!?!!"

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:

Orchestra in the ellipse might work.
Although we won't be happy with that...

I can imagine the critics... 'wtf is u2 thinking, this is rock and roll, not classical music for sissies"...

:wink:

Miringeltje said:

Don't know anything about that.
Which setlist-party was that?
Must have been when I wasn't around.

I think Axver mentioned that he had a pooltable? :confused:

So it seems that some girls are trying to get in his bed and, if that does not work, in his pooltable... :D

Miringeltje said:

Don't know anything about that.
Which setlist-party was that?
Must have been when I wasn't around.
I think you were, probably about 4 pages behind....only joking Miri, I enjoy and value your replies.

U2@NYC said:

I can imagine the critics... 'wtf is u2 thinking, this is rock and roll, not classical music for sissies"...

:wink:

Well it gives them something to moan about. And its also so diffrent that it starts showing u2 almost experinmenting again.

orchestral album... half of it could be current songs, stay,one,aiwiy,kite

sorry im drooling again

U2@NYC said:

I think Axver mentioned that he had a pooltable? :confused:

So it seems that some girls are trying to get in his bed and, if that does not work, in his pooltable... :D

I want in his bed and i am a guy but i want in his bed without him in it...just because his bed just sounds so comfy:D

Miricale_Drug said:

Well it gives them something to moan about. And its also so diffrent that it starts showing u2 almost experinmenting again.

orchestral album... half of it could be current songs, stay,one,aiwiy,kite

sorry im drooling again

Oh, don't get me wrong. I would love the idea. :drool:

Just playing devil's advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom