Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
We're kind of lacking a source but this is what we've got via U2Tours.com ...

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

This is the first time this tour that Miracle Drug has not preceded SYCMIOYO. The Electric Co. is back after missing four shows.

Miami II Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

carry on...

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo

Comments: Bono and Edge shoot a playful video with fans outside the arena in the afternoon. As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!' Terry Lawless is on stage for Original of the Species.

I tried to buy GAs for Buffalo through ETS earlier today, but they're sold out. I don't want nosebleed seats for my last show of the tour :(

Well, I see Khanada has gotten Axver whipped up into a frenzy. It's good he gets the profanity out of his system upon occasion lest he take it out on an unsuspecting noob who starts a setlist party early. :wink:

And I think I would fit right in at the dorkfest. Unfortunately, it's too far away for me to attend. :(

khanada, how about shutting that potty mouth of yours and doing some merging of the two setlist party threads! :wink:

Originally posted by pattip2000
anyone know how much the 2disc DVD will be at bestbuy?

The website says $30.99...

so how much is the single DVD? is it worth in for the delux version?

Axver vs Khanada:

angry-smiley-024.gif

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I tried to buy GAs for Buffalo through ETS earlier today, but they're sold out. I don't want nosebleed seats for my last show of the tour :(

Keep checking back - you never know when they will release them for ETS as well. Or email them - there was a very nice woman named Emily that helped me out when I bought my ETS package.

Oh, can we curtail this name calling for the heck of it? This is supposed to be a party!!! :dance:

Re: Miami II Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

Lila64 said:
carry on...

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo

Comments: Bono and Edge shoot a playful video with fans outside the arena in the afternoon. As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!' Terry Lawless is on stage for Original of the Species.

no new updates? WTF!!

WildHoneyAlways said:

Get out of my head. I was just going to post that. :angry:

hey Champ, how bout you stop talking for a while. Sit a few rounds out

U2dork said:
Well, I see Khanada has gotten Axver whipped up into a frenzy. It's good he gets the profanity out of his system upon occasion lest he take it out on an unsuspecting noob who starts a setlist party early. :wink:

And I think I would fit right in at the dorkfest. Unfortunately, it's too far away for me to attend. :(

awww, sorry you can't make it. but ATLANTA IS FRIDAY!!! :hyper:

I like taking 'fucktard' and using it in it's funnest tense:

"His fucktardery prevented me from enjoying the setlist party."

The above is JUST an example. Don't start yelling at me or I'll have to bust a cap :wink:

pattip2000 said:

so how much is the single DVD? is it worth in for the delux version?

I think it was either $12.99 or $13.99, but I could be wrong. Either way, I'm sure it won't be worth it.

GibsonGirl said:
Axver vs Khanada:

angry-smiley-024.gif

One way to solve this

cagematch of death

tagteam

Khanada can get Hulk Hogan

Axver can get Tibbles the Rabid Chimpanzee

Back
Top Bottom