Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Ol' Man River (snippet)

Encore(s):
Until The End Of The World
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Walk On
Bad

floor looks amazingly small in Miami... maybe that's why there was so much crowding?

miami.jpg

u2wedge, excuse me for being drunk, but is that milan in youir sig? thats really lovely seeing all those people, i love staidums

theu2fly said:
u2wdege, that's not 400 people in the elipse, doesn't ook like it.

no I'm talking outside the ellipse... looks like there is hardly any room for any type of soundboard, etc... crowd goes right back to the front row, rear of venue...

theu2fly said:
u2wedge, excuse me for being drunk, but is that milan in youir sig? thats really lovely seeing all those people, i love staidums

keeping fingers crossed for NA stadium shows next year... Montreal would be fun!

Wow, a night without MD!! this is something, I thought they'd always play it because of the doctor salute!

Can't really post, no access to computet, but wanted to say that these two Miami shows have been absolulety incredible. The crowd was so loud it reminded me of Barcelona. The cheers.after streets tonight went on for long that Larry finally told Bono "Wow, they are loud". The band was having a blast, the four of them were smiling throughtout the show both nights. I honestly did not expect these two shows would turn out to be the standout they turned out to be.

Whoa, an interesting setlist, to say the least. Walk On into Bad sounds really cool.

Great to see OOTS back. If I had to choose, I'd pic it over MD.

Sorry you guys were sourceless again tonight.

That looks to be a strange floor setup - was there even a soundboard? Doesn't look like a lot of room in the ellipse...

Glad to hear the shows were so great ramblinrose. Too bad we had no sources to hear it... When's your next seated show :hmm: :wink:

wow, can you say jealous? :lol:

But no MD? :sad: I love that song :heart:

Lila- the floor was pretty small. There was a soundboard but it was like right up against the first row of seats back there. It was kinda weird!

found this over at u2.com

A Day in The Life of Edge

Edge and Bono were caught on camera in Miami yesterday afternoon and evening. Guitarist and singer were spotted on South Beach Miami singing In A Little While at a life guard tower. Crowds gathered and fans were delighted to be part of the filming of A Day In The Life of Edge.

Filming continued outside the American Airlines Arena before the show last night where Edge led the crowd in a rousing version of 'Streets' and then, using a megaphone, a repeated chant of 'Bono, Bono, Bono'.

To add to the excitement and intrigue, City of Blinding Lights opened with Bono
and the camera filming the very loud Miami audience.

What's it all about?

Watch this space.

would love to see the pictures of them on South Beach

Bono doesn't need to go to south beach, he needs to go on the south beach diet

Lila64 said:
That looks to be a strange floor setup - was there even a soundboard? Doesn't look like a lot of room in the ellipse...

Glad to hear the shows were so great ramblinrose. Too bad we had no sources to hear it... When's your next seated show :hmm: :wink:

Its weird that very few people from here or Zootopia went to these shows. Its too bad you had no other volunteer, I hope you all understand that I cannot stream a show from a rail in the GA.I believe I had mentioned to you that my last two seated shows are Atlanta 1 and Boston 2 and that I'd be more than happy to stream those.

ramblin rose said:

Its weird that very few people from here or Zootopia went to these shows. Its too bad you had no other volunteer, I hope you all understand that I cannot stream a show from a rail in the GA.I believe I had mentioned to you that my last two seated shows are Atlanta 1 and Boston 2 and that I'd be more than happy to stream those.
:tsk:

my guess:

Edge black jeans, black shirt, black jacket, black hat

Bono - black jeans, blak shirt, gray hoodie, tall shoes, cowboy hat, pink sunglasses

just a guess though

Back
Top Bottom