Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surprised they aren't playing Crumbs from Your Table more often. I missed hearing it at the shows I saw in October.

Axver said:

I don't want to be cheated out of my money! AUS$4,000 a year is quite expensive enough for me. Stupid unis, I wish it were still free like in the 70s/80s. :mad:

My school is $25,000 a year now :down:

tsweeney said:
I'm surprised they aren't playing Crumbs from Your Table more often. I missed hearing it at the shows I saw in October.

Yeah, me too. I thought it would be a regular by now. Strangeness...

ruffian said:

I am hoping against hope no one has ever compared the tour schedule to my mysterious absences :yikes:

:laugh:

I missed the Critical Care Conference in May due to the Chicago shows - still can't come clean about that one :reject:

nurse chrissi said:

I missed the Critical Care Conference in May due to the Chicago shows - still can't come clean about that one :reject:

The things we fans will do to see our favorite band.

:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

we're all goin' to hell. :|

Alright fellas I'm outta here for the night

definitely the best setlist party ever

I'll be textin on Wednesday so I'll see ya here on Friday I guess right?

bye all :wave:

nurse chrissi said:

It's a good thing I hurt my knee back at the show in september. It was a perfect excuse. I only told one person at work. And she called me a groupie. :angry:

The arena sings most of the songs louder than Bono, and security struggle for much of the show to control the crush outside the ellipse.

better not be because of all those wristband scammers!

WildHoneyAlways said:

It's a good thing I hurt my knee back at the show in september. It was a perfect excuse. I only told one person at work. And she called me a groupie. :angry:

:madspit: is it so hard to imagine that someone would like to see the same band perform 4 shows in one week :grumpy:
:wink:

and guys believe me - I'll be driving the bus to Hell

ruffian said:

My school is $25,000 a year now :down:

Ouch. I'm a PhD student at a SUNY school, where I thankfully get a tuition waiver (and an annual stipend composed mostly of bread crusts and pocket lint). Out of state undergrads are paying something like $15,000 a year, which I think is ridiculous considering that they learn as much from grad students as from professors. My undergrad school was small and private, and therefore expensive enough to keep me in debt for about 15 years, but the faculty was top-notch.

And I'm sure you're attracting mobs of students wanting to sign up for U2 101: the GA line experience :wink:

Back
Top Bottom