Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

HMTMKMKM kicks EBTTRT's arse live. :drool: Try to get your hands on a PopMart bootleg. I'd upload a live version of it for you, but I have to go to bed soon. :sad:

Sarajevo in '97 is awesome....HMTMKMKM is extra Bono-coughy...:drool:

ruffian said:

stupid job! :banghead: can't cancel class on Monday and Tuesday because I'm doing that for the Boston shows. And one class for Atlanta. And I've cancelled finals week for St. Louis and Omaha.

:reject:

My students would like you.

When given the choice between going to a poetry reading or having class, they pick the reading. They almost talked me into going to the grocery store the other night so they could each take an aisle and write a poem about something in it. They've been very entertained by my U2 trips, too, especially since one of them is requiring that I push their final project due date back.

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, With or Without You, All Because Of You, Walk On, Bad

angelordevil said:

Sarajevo in '97 is awesome....HMTMKMKM is extra Bono-coughy...:drool:

Sarajevo does rock

but Mexico has the best version of HMTMKMKM

"*coughcough* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS"

*INTRO RIFF*

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, With or Without You, All Because Of You, Walk On, Bad

Comments: Bono and Edge

nurse chrissi said:

I wish I could have had you as a prof

none of mine ever cx classes

one of my favorite expressions:
"students are the only consumers that want to be cheated out of their money."

:lol:

really, i've only missed a few classes--a couple for toronto, a couple for chicago, one for philadelphia... :uhoh:

plus I got to see adam in a robe and little else :shifty: [/B][/QUOTE]

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, i got that view. thanks for the reminder

Ohhh, Walk On!

I hope the "crush" outside the Ellipse is an exaggeration on U2.com's part. If I were in the thick of that, it would ruin the night for me.

Unless Bono reached out and pulled me to safety. :wink:

ruffian said:

really, i've only missed a few classes--a couple for toronto, a couple for chicago, one for philadelphia... :uhoh:

that is the beauty of only having to work 3 days a week - I can normally work around things

ruffian said:

I don't want to be cheated out of my money! AUS$4,000 a year is quite expensive enough for me. Stupid unis, I wish it were still free like in the 70s/80s. :mad:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

My students would like you.

When given the choice between going to a poetry reading or having class, they pick the reading. They almost talked me into going to the grocery store the other night so they could each take an aisle and write a poem about something in it. They've been very entertained by my U2 trips, too, especially since one of them is requiring that I push their final project due date back.

I am hoping against hope no one has ever compared the tour schedule to my mysterious absences :yikes:

hey, writing a poem about the grocery store would rock! or shades of William Carlos Williams
"So much depends upon a box of Tide
next to the baked nacho cheese Doritos..."

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom