Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jamescorymiko said:

That was a great moment. One of the few moments that would have made behind the stage seats worthwhile

it did - the best night to have crappy behind the stage seats

plus I got to see adam in a robe and little else :shifty:

I'd love an encore of UTEOTW --> HMTMKMKM --> Fly --> God Part II :drool:

Thanks for the links guys. :hug:

I've found so many that would be good to use, only they require resourses I don't have in the classroom I'm in, ie: a computer and/or regular office supplies. Reason #1 on why I don't want to teach in a po'dunk town. :sigh:

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:

Good point -- I agree. Never heard either live, but I'm sure they both rock.

HMTMKMKM kicks EBTTRT's arse live. :drool: Try to get your hands on a PopMart bootleg. I'd upload a live version of it for you, but I have to go to bed soon. :sad:

one4u2 said:

:lol:

COME ON DOWN :happy:

stupid job! :banghead: can't cancel class on Monday and Tuesday because I'm doing that for the Boston shows. And one class for Atlanta. And I've cancelled finals week for St. Louis and Omaha.

:reject:

Show should be over, no?

Anyone want to call or text a friend to find out the finish so we don't have to wait on the other site???????:wink:

ruffian said:

stupid job! :banghead: can't cancel class on Monday and Tuesday because I'm doing that for the Boston shows. And one class for Atlanta. And I've cancelled finals week for St. Louis and Omaha.

I wish I could have had you as a prof

none of mine ever cx classes

ruffian said:

:ohmy:

I wish you were my teacher when I was in school :wink:

ruffian said:

LOL. What school lets you get away with that? How long have you been there?

Lila64 said:
u2tours update:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, With or Without You

Comments: Bono and Edge shoot a playful video with fans outside the arena in the afternoon. As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!' Terry Lawless is on stage for Original of the Species. The arena sings most of the songs louder than Bono, and security struggle to control the crush outside the ellipse.

15_1_102.gif
15_1_103.gif
15_1_104.gif

is that the end??

Meh, gotta go. I think my roommate is subtly hinting at me that she wants to sleep. :sad: Bye everyone! :wave:

EBTTRT is a song that is even better live than on the album. I miss hearing this one in concert. The Zoo TV version with the handicam was the best.

I would love to hear HMTMKMKM live again as well.

ruffian said:

I wish I could do that. I'm calling in sick from Turin when I'm at the Olympics in Feb. :shh:

Back
Top Bottom