Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Part Deux=INCREDIBLE!

And that's SO nice!

With OOTS making a rare setlist showing, will the boys have even more jaw-dropping suprises in store for us tonight? Will The setlist party remain just as fun and entertaining as Part Uno? Will Axver and Khanada come to blows in the first ever Vertigo Tour main event!? Time will tell my posting chums! Alls I know is, here's to a rocking encore, and a fantabulous setlist party. I'll drink to that! OH YEAH!!! :hyper: :rockon:

inmyplace13 said:
can someone explain ETS to me

They sell U2 tickets combined with either a party before the show or with hotel and sometimes bus transport to the venue. GA packages are $179 to $200 and hotel packages are something like $350.

inmyplace13 said:
can someone explain ETS to me

A company that gets a certain number of tickets fromt he band to put together packages. some include housing, i think all include a pre show party and transportation to and from the venue, and also a ticket. prices vary, based on what ticket you want.

this is how I got my GA for the 5/10 chicago show

Wal-Mart doesn't have the DVD yet. :happy: Anyone know when it's released in Canada? I'm too lazy to look.

GibsonGirl said:
Axver vs Khanada:

angry-smiley-024.gif

I keep waiting for these smiles to tongue each other.. :wink:

and how do I find this magical ETS place

still working on a St Louis GA

GibsonGirl said:
Wal-Mart doesn't have the DVD yet. :happy: Anyone know when it's released in Canada? I'm too lazy to look.

Dude, we get it tomorrow too!! Going to HMV to get it before I go to work...

:drool:

JMScoopy said:
LemonMacPhisto said:

Khanada can get Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan! That old bastard! I could kick his ass!

we were talking about the 80s before!

who else is better for the 80s?

Andre the Giant?
Rowdy Roddy Piper?

come on...we'll get him in a time machine circa 1983/Thunderlips from Rocky III era

WildHoneyAlways said:

I'll be there. :hyper:

:up: plus nurse chrissi and chizip, gorman...and i'm sure other interferencers who aren't here tonight. should be fun!

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, With or Without You

Streets , PRIDE, One - Ol' Man River

GibsonGirl said:

walmart, good idea. i bet its cheaper

GibsonGirl said:

bastards:madspit:
I bet they have the whole display of a very special Garth Brooks Christmas out by now:grumpy:

:wink:

GibsonGirl said:

I wonder if walmart will have it out at midnight tonight? :hyper:
If so, ill go get it as soon as i've finished watching philly eagles get their asses beat

mamaoe said:
Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Sweet Grandmother's Spatula!

Back
Top Bottom