Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to both of you!!!

This party can't die. Come on people! Did everyone fall asleep?

AWW and here I was hoping this would be a night of nights for our teh Interference. :sad: This quiet thread makes the Baby Jesus Cry. Oh well, maybe next time.

"As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. "

Something is going on with the filming today.

see what happens, I walk away for a few minutes and the setlist appears. I had that thing refreshing constantly :mad: oh well...

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species

:huh:

Jeez guys, now you're making Jesus cry

but I know what'll cheer everyone up

ORANGE
MOCHA
FRAPPUCCHINO
PDVD_133.gif

November 14, 2005 / Miami, FL

Venue: American Airlines Arena

Opening Act(s): Institute

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species

Comments: Bono and Edge shoot a playful video with fans outside the arena in the afternoon. As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!' Terry Lawless is on stage for Original of the Species.

God is it just my shitty computer or are things really laggy around here >.< All these posts just suddenly popped up. YEESH!

Weather 'round here chopping and changing
Surgery in the air
Print shirts and southern accents
Cigars and big hair
We got the wheels, petrol's cheap
We only went there for a week
Got the sun, got the sand
Got the batteries in the handycam...

Chizip said:
rokcing encore tonight?? :hyper:

Yep, they're planning on doing Viva Davidoff --> 4th Of July --> Theme From The Swan --> With A Shout!

This is a very rare occasion, OOTS normally makes the encore! And it hasn't been played since 8 October in NYC!

LemonMacPhisto said:
Jeez guys, now you're making Jesus cry

but I know what'll cheer everyone up

ORANGE
MOCHA
FRAPPUCCHINO
PDVD_133.gif

Needs more cowbell
guess.jpg

Ok now the Baby Jesus is happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.