Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Anyway have a good Part A tonight. Just dropping in during a busy day :wave:.

I hope that this surpsrise really is somthing substantial. :up:

It will be that Jet cover you've always dreamt of. :drool:

catlhere said:

Not only is she queen of the smileys but has the strength to give birth to a full grown man!!! :ohmy:

:bow: @ Lila

:lmao:

that reminds me of that SNL sketch with a woman giving birth to Will Ferrell, and he was a 33 year old man or something, hahahaha

Hi party people! :wave: Just dropping in quickly to say hi and have fun! I'm off to a dinner date in a bit, so I won't be back until the show's over. Have fun, and see y'all later! It sounds like it's gonna be a wild show. I'm sad to miss the party, but a date is always a good thing! :wink:

catlhere said:

Not only is she queen of the smileys but has the strength to give birth to a full grown man!!! :ohmy:

:bow: @ Lila

When did I say Bono was my daughter? I told you people last night, look to the left!!! Do I have to enlarge said photo!!! And now that we know Maddy exists (see her little ahead peeping out over the rail), we still don't know if timothius has a sister...
15_2_130.gif

Queen Bee said:
My friend's in Miami today she said the filming was for a special called "A Day In The Life Of The Edge" :shrug: Oh, and she shouted "Please play Mofo" to Bono as he was leaving :drool:

so I'm guessing it's too early to start requesting the "A Day in the Life of The Edge" video?:wink:

and if we are asking for cover songs I personally would like to see the band perform "My Humps" :shifty:

nurse chrissi said:

so I'm guessing it's too early to start requesting the "A Day in the Life of The Edge" video?:wink:

and if we are asking for cover songs I personally would like to see the band perform "My Humps" :shifty:

I think a Coldplay cover would be fitting. :wink:

Hi everyone! :wave:

A Day in the life of The Edge. I can't wait to see this. wonder when and where it will show up.....:edge:

My Humps in Elevation

"What ya gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, what ya gonna do with all that junk The Edge?
All that junk inside that trunk!
My Humps, My Humps, My Humps, My Lovely Irish Lumps!"

Don't Panic in Beautiful Day would sound extremely good

or Speed of Sound in City of Blinding Lights, they're essentially the same song :wink: (but im serious about the first Coldplay suggestion)

Hey there Mr. Crocodile
*poke*
Wake up Mr. Bad Skin
Wake up, wake up, wake up
*poke*

*Koala Bear latches onto face, Peter Griffin runs in circles*

O GOD, O GOD, O GOD!

LemonMacPhisto said:
Hey there Mr. Crocodile
*poke*
Wake up Mr. Bad Skin
Wake up, wake up, wake up
*poke*

*Koala Bear latches onto face, Peter Griffin runs in circles*

O GOD, O GOD, O GOD!

You seen the Stewie movie yet? I'm wondering if I should go out and get it. I love family guy, but I'm not too sure if the movie looked good.

I can't believe the news today....

Tons to catch up on..

If you havent' read this yet.. haha.. I just read that Bono is in the running for Time magazine's "person of the year" (of course who else :wink: ) along with hurricane Katrina and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi., etc:eyebrow:

I think we need someone who's willing to put up a stream with at least some music for us to pass the time! :wink:

Any takers?... -crickets chirp- Eh? Eh?

Lila64 said:

This could be a record... no source

Kelly never found GAs today, but she did get a handshake from THE EDGE :hyper:

awesome! :up:

damn, I wish I went tonight instead! :lol:

I'm not staying up for this- I'm about to pass out from exhaustion :crack:

have a good time tonight! :wave:

catlhere said:
I think we need someone who's willing to put up a stream with at least some music for us to pass the time! :wink:

Any takers?... -crickets chirp- Eh? Eh?

I'll stick with listening to Joy Division. :drool:

Maybe we could have Axver Radio! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom