Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
I'm putting my money on something to do with Johnny Cash. Maybe a live Wanderer. :shrug:

Maybe they'll play some Beyonce or Jet for you! :happy:

Timohasshittaste.gif

(Picture completely unedited. I don't have the talent to doctor these things.)

Lila64 said:
isn't the tribute to Cash on TV tomorrow night here in the U.S.? I think I TIVOed it (well, Moxie, but same concept)

It would leave production a day to mix it into the show etc. I'm not quite sure what else it could be. Dare I say Mofo? :hmm:

Queen Bee said:
My friend's in Miami today she said the filming was for a special called "A Day In The Life Of The Edge" :shrug: Oh, and she shouted "Please play Mofo" to Bono as he was leaving :drool:

Now all we need for them to do is watch the video and heed her advice :yes:

Yea. Plus, why would Bono be asking about the Edge for a Johnny Cash tribute? :eyebrow: I'm lost as to what it could be. I'll just have to contain myself and find out later.

BREAKING NEWS!: well not really, but it peaked my interest! :hyper: If any of my posting chums have VH1 Classic Rock, on their digital cables or tings of dat natcha, Tune it at 9:00 EST, 6:00 PST for a repeat of the U2 DVD preview I believe. Supposedly it even contains new songs that you didn't see the first time! Thank you for your time, that is all...

timothius said:

This won't be a problem anymore, I'm picking up my brand spanking new laptop tonight. :drool:

I wonder how much music your 'sister' will play on it! :happy:

Drea said:
*snerk* You crazy Down Under people ;)

*waves from chilly Toronto*

Hello neighbor to the north! :wave: Don't worry about the cold, U2 is gauranteed to heat things up tonight!!! SO HOT, it'll reach all the way to Canada! Or I'll eat my hat!

catlhere said:

Hello neighbor to the north! :wave: Don't worry about the cold, U2 is gauranteed to heat things up tonight!!! SO HOT, it'll reach all the way to Canada! Or I'll eat my hat!

:lol: I wish! Your damn border guards probably won't let the heat across :wink:

Sounds like things were pretty wild this afternoon, can't wait to see what happens with that video they shot :)

Drea said:

:lol: I wish! Your damn border guards probably won't let the heat across :wink:

Sounds like things were pretty wild this afternoon, can't wait to see what happens with that video they shot :)

I'll trade you Miami heat for cheap medicine! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom