Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I love MD, but I think it sometimes lacks a spark live and that it wimpers a bit at the end. Edge doesn't burst out of the slide solo like he should and Bono seems a bit incapable of bringing the song to a properly rousing, passionate conclusion.

Plus, I've grown sick of the MD/SYCMIOYO combo.

If it weren't for the emotional performance and meaning behind the song, and why he loves singing it, I would tell them to drop SYCMIOYO. It's so slow to me :huh:

Miss S. and Sometimes... Hmm I must not be a fan of slow moody mellow U2. :shrug:

catlhere said:

If it weren't for the emotional performance and meaning behind the song, and why he loves singing it, I would tell them to drop SYCMIOYO. It's so slow to me :huh:

Even with that emotion, I think SYCMIOYO could go. It just ... plods, you know? I would love for Kite to return. :drool:

You think they could play Miss Sarajevo and Running to Stand Still in the same show?

Miss Sarajevo
-----------------
Pride
Streets
One

Mofo
The Fly
Fast Cars

Bad
Running to Stand Still
With or Without You

They can bring back RTSS only if Bono promises not to twang out-of-tune-sounding notes on his guitar.

catlhere said:

Axver, Do you think One Tree Hill would fit in replacing Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For?

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES x1,000,000, oh, and did I say YES?

LemonMacPhisto said:
You think they could play Miss Sarajevo and Running to Stand Still in the same show?

I don't see why they couldn't play them back-to-back.

"And the night is set to freeze ... so she woke up, woke up from where she was, lying still."

u2wedge said:
Hi All!

Got here a bit late tonight... so who's our source tonight? Can't imagine us goinig two nights in a row without a source! Last night was a bit, shall I say, 'flat' in the excitement department... relatively speaking, of course.

Hey I did the best I could...lol

Axver, if One Tree Hill were a woman, would you make love to her?

make love to her until the cows come home

well, at this point in the tour, they should have dropped the MD/SYCMIOYO combo at least a few times to replace with any of the songs that have been rotated throughout the tour. if for nothing else, just to break up the monotany of that part of the show... and I agree that if there hadn't been a thing called the One campaign that One could have been made a 'rarity' on this tour as well.

Swan269 said:

Ax, would One Tree Hill be a great opener for the tour?

I knew I was asking the wrong person that question. He probably thinks One Tree Hill would fit between LAPOE and Sunday! :wink:

Swan269 said:

Ax, would One Tree Hill be a great opener for the tour?

I don't think it's got quite enough punch to kick off a concert in the way songs that are epic like Streets or that rock like Mofo do. (That said, if every person in the crowd were like me, OTH would be perfect.) I personally like One Tree Hill more as an encore opener, preferably second encore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom