Miami I Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wenda said:
Have there been ticket drops for most of the shows? I'm thinking of going to Buffalo and just seeing how lucky I can get and see if a couple of GAs pop up.
there have been seats for just about every show. Some NYC shows did not ever drop GAs or dropped one or two; NJ on the last leg did not drop GAs. Most other cities have dropped tickets. Chicago does so reliably, and I heard Vegas had a buttload of tickets available at the box office. You should be able to get one in Buffalo.

Waiting in the box office line is not pleasant, unfortunately.

wenda said:
Have there been ticket drops for most of the shows?
yes

I didn't have tickets for a single Leg 1 show, but I wound up going to all 4 Chicago shows thanks to ticket drops either a few days before the show or the day of the show!

tsweeney said:
There always seems to be ways to get a ticket the day of a show. I bought a Popmart ticket the day of the show for $20 from a fan. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know fans in the GA lines sometimes even have extra GA tickets.

Yeah, I had an extra GA for 9/21 and a friend of a friend bought it. :D I was panicing that I wouldn't be able to sell it for some reason.

Lila64 said:
never saw GAs drop on ticketmaster...

i got three Chicago GAs online for friends two days before the shows...it was awesome!

SETLIST
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Mysterious Ways
Until the End of the World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In a Little While (Snippet)
Beautiful Day / Here Comes the Sun (Snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock the Casbah (Snippet)
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

ENCORE

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With Or Without You

All Because of You
Yahweh

that could be it...

Jamescorymiko said:

if you hang up during 40, my guess is that they would come back out and play disco/mofo

:wink:

i really can't hang up cuz i gotta hear Adam play the geetar to me...lol

ruffian said:

i got three Chicago GAs online for friends two days before the shows...it was awesome!

that's incredibly lucky... why didn't it happen for me :(

It's okay - our show turned out to be the best!!! (for us at least) :happy:

Gen. Chat said:

I've sold my soul to U2 and Apple. :sad:
i'll be a shell of a woman after this tour...financially anyway.

So is it only the 30GB that can play video?

wenda said:
No Bad...poor Miamians!

Is that the right term? lol

maybe the Floridians get BAD tomorrow but I don't know anyone at show tomorrow

can someone send me an email at mickhigg@msn.com so we can get the Boston shows hooked up with a feed? thanks show is over so time to go to bed.

Have a good nite

Somebody I know swapped his Atlanta 1s for Atlanta 2 just so he'd have a better chance to get Bad, he hasn't gotten it at the two shows he's been to thus far.

faithingrace said:
How do TM drops work? Do you just have to log in constantly to see if they are dropping?

yeah, pretty much. Or check the boards constantly, cuz usually someone will post if they come across a drop as well

:wave: to faith - how's your daughter feeling?

They need to get Yahweh/40 out of their systems during this week so the we get ABOY / OOTS / BAAAAAADDDDDDD SAt in ATL !!!

ruffian said:

on 9/21 in chicago GAs were dropping on ticketmaster while people were waiting in line being told that there were no GAs. one woman who was in line had a friend in front of the computer order GAs from ticketmaster which she was then able to pick up at will call while we were still waiting for an actual box office drop. it was madness. i think they only released 10 or so that day, and it was in trickles.

waiting in the box office line is a stressful frustrating annoying but often very fruitful experience.

now i'm just hoping the box office in cleveland is good to us.

Back
Top Bottom