Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today, we have the first of two concerts in Miami, and of course, one has to wonder if Bono will choose to snippet Miami in any song. Or maybe Sunday Bloody Sunday will take a rest so Miami can return to its Popmart place before Bullet!

... yeah, that's so going to happen.

At the moment, I don't know if we have a source, either audio or text, but let's hope one shows up! The concert will be starting at 9pm US eastern time, which is 6pm US Pacific time and midday Monday Queensland time.

Have a good one! :wave:

Hope an audio source shows up, and I hope the boys haven't been partying TOO hard in South Beach the last 3 days. :wink: Have the Las Vegas 2 DVD going at the moment, and have Elevation Chicago 5/13/01 on standby in case of no audio...I was there and it was a very unique Elevation show, and I've been wanting to re-hear it again ever since!

Just in for a minute, not sure I'll be in here for the party.. but I just wanted to say how happy I am that U2 fans Down Under are getting them again *G* :wave:

Hello all!

I am not aware of any sources, and DianeL beat me to the Sami/Rose post. Rose said she was gonna text Lila, and I think that's how they found each other on the outer rail. Woohoo!

u2_emoticons_1.gif

I'm READY!!
READY to PARTY!!!

Hello, HELLO
Every-one, EVERY-ONE

:wave:

I'm back.

And just wanted to let you know that I had a BLAST at the last 2 shows!

So suffering from u2 concert withdrawal right now.

I wanna go to another one.

But I doubt it's gonna happen.

Diane L said:
I started a setlist thread, because I didn't see Axver on here. I've asked the mods to delete it.

Oh, you did? I'm sorry, I didn't see it! It wasn't there when I opened the new thread window. I must've taken too long writing this. :wink:

Diane L said:
BTW, our very own Sami and Ramblin Rose are on the rail at the tip of the catwalk.

WOOHOO!!

:applaud:

Good for them!
In that case I'm hoping for an accoustic encore.
'Cause they'll be very, very close then!

Axver said:

Oh, you did? I'm sorry, I didn't see it! It wasn't there when I opened the new thread window. I must've taken too long writing this. :wink:

Aww, that's okay! We must have been writing them at the same time. And you are THE MAN when it comes to these parties, so it's always better when you start them!!!

WildHoneyAlways said:

:yes:

And Lila, you never disappoint with the smilies!

u2_emoticons_1.gif

Maddy found that the other day on her google/yahoo search. I thought it was too cool. Didn't know when and how often to use it, LOL. I saved it's debut til tonite :wink:

that picture was posted in an Oakland thread of pics by KeyserSoze I believe. I just resized for my latest signature (with his/her permission of course).

Lila64 said:
Maddy found that the other day on her google/yahoo search. I thought it was too cool. Didn't know when and how often to use it, LOL. I saved it's debut til tonite :wink:

:applaud: for Maddy.

That's a really :cool: smilie indeed!

Diane L said:
Aww, that's okay! We must have been writing them at the same time.

Great minds think alike, eh? :wink:

Though ... cliches = :barf:

And you are THE MAN when it comes to these parties, so it's always better when you start them!!!

Well, thank you! I may not be around so much for the start of this one ... in my wisdom, I accepted a challenge to memorise all of the Presidents of the USA in order and I have about 30-60 minutes to memorise the half of the list I don't know. Fuuun. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom