Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

You have yet to witness the splendour of a fire drill at 7am in the morning, running outside in the cold in a tshirt and tiny boxer shorts...oh the joy that was:wink:

That sounds refreshing. :wink:

I played live again on Friday night with two other guys, we jammed a bit on Whiskey and Cigarettes and Alcohol. :wink:

They're songs. :drool:

Hi, everyone! I'm glad we're back on the east coast ... if it's a west coast show, I can only make it up that late if I'm attending in person.

And that's coming from someone who lives in the Pacific time zone! :wink:

Lila64 said:
fetch.dll

WOW, Lila64!!
You're really on a roll.

Amazing, amazing smilies!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I really like the above one.
I used to do gymnastics.

ZeroDude said:

That sounds refreshing. :wink:

I played live again on Friday night with two other guys, we jammed a bit on Whiskey and Cigarettes and Alcohol. :wink:

They're songs. :drool:

Jam away bro...jam away...while your at it...perform some of The Jam too:p

Last edited:
U2dork said:
Here's a question: What song do you think they will they snippet Miami in or at least say the phrase "Miami, my mammy"?

Bono snippeted that in The Electric Co. in Vancouver earlier this tour ...

well...no source that I know of... Texted a couple, and they are either in GA or unable to do so...

oh, and Kelly said that someone saw Edge & Bono eating by a window at the arena
12_12_11.gif
12_4_37.gif
12_4_50.gif

Damn... update on that... Bono was eating tomato soup
12_4_60.gif
and Edge had peas
12_4_64.gif

I want a repeat of One Tree Hill snippetry. Hell, just give us the whole song! We deserve it U2! :wink:

On a personal note. Wow!™:bono: I'm almost to 500 posts. Will I reach the mark by the end of the night? I think so and I lixes that alot! Baked potatos for everyone! :drool:

LJT said:

:shrug::D I am seeing the Chalets again i think on Tuesday:p

Leave them alone, they'll become suspicious of your motives. You know it involves pockets and people being took home. :wink:

corianderstem said:
Hi, everyone! I'm glad we're back on the east coast ... if it's a west coast show, I can only make it up that late if I'm attending in person.

And that's coming from someone who lives in the Pacific time zone! :wink:

:shame:

That's BAD.

:wink:

Hello, hello, everyONE!

I too am thankful for east coast shows... especially on sunday nights with busy weeks ahead :)

I also hope we'll see One Tree Hill snippeted again, or better yet the full song. I'd also love to see The Unforgettable Fire return :drool: :combust:

rose & sami are standing outside the ellipse at the tip. Ran into each other by accident. I think, according to rose, she was saying she was gonna text Lila, and then sami asked if she was on interference :wink:

Lila64 said:

Damn... update on that... Bono was eating tomato soup
12_4_60.gif
and Edge had peas
12_4_64.gif

:lol:
leave it to someone from Pleba to get these kind of fun facts

thanks for the updates

I'm re-doing all of my playlists on my iPod as the iPod decided that it wanted to revert to its factory settings and wipe out all of the music :sad:

ZeroDude said:

Leave them alone, they'll become suspicious of your motives. You know it involves pockets and people being took home. :wink:

One for each pocket:wink: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom