Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ORIGINAL Larry Mullen Band

larrymullenband9no.jpg

yes, one4u2, I have. Heard her & sami are together, but that's the last I got...

brought some more friends to the ParTAY

15_1_44.gif

15_1_141.gif

Hi everyone. This eastern time zone party feels weird.

Why is U2 taking the stage so early? :huh:

ZeroDude said:
Does everyone know we're brothers now or what?:scratch:

I stumbled upon a thread where it was just you two talking to each other for a couple of pages.
I think it was the Testje thread.
But it was a while back.

Topic=Outstanding!

It's time for another party and we're all excited! Tonight's the night for a huge suprise, we all know it's coming! Will the boys slow things down with an acoustic encore, or pump it up with an Achtung Baby jam session? Time will tell. All I know is, MY MAMMY! U2 is gonna make Miami even hotter tonight! OH YEAH!!! :rockon:

ps. Gorsh, I'm really late. :huh:

Miringeltje said:

I stumbled upon a thread where it was just you two talking to each other for a couple of pages.
I think it was the Testje thread.
But it was a while back.

Ahh, I think I remember that, we definitely went hell for leather in hijacking that thread. :wink:

ZeroDude said:

I tried to do a Hi! but seemingly that would involve too many smilies. :|

You have yet to witness the splendour of a fire drill at 7am in the morning, running outside in the cold in a tshirt and tiny boxer shorts...oh the joy that was:wink:

ok, off topic, my boss is awesome and got me the tour dvd yesterday randomly, and the girl that dances with bono during mysterious ways....(may be an interferencer.......) is awesome. so good.

well done girl.

Miringeltje said:

Well, hello there!

:wave:

Hey Miri...sorry i havent been at the setlist parties of late..All of the ones in the US except for the East coast are a bit late even for me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom