Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Welcome to today's setlist party, for the first of two Mexico City concerts! At the moment, I'm working on the assumption that the show begins at 8:30pm local time like the Monterrey show (this is the same timezone as US Central time), but I'm not sure if this is correct.

It is my understanding that WE DO NOT HAVE AN AUDIO SOURCE. I am not sure if a text source is available.

But let's enjoy the party and see if there are any changes from the opening night of the leg!

Have a good one! :wave:

Hi! :wave:

I can't believe this was up for nearly half an hour before someone other than me posted. That has to be a record.

thelaj said:
I am here....but I was hoping for an audience source as this is my first contributing setlist party

I hope we at least have a live setlist from a Mexican website like we did for the Monterrey gig.

Any thoughts on a possible setlist?

Do you think Bad will remain?

I think this show will be 2 or 3 songs longer

thelaj said:
Any thoughts on a possible setlist?

Do you think Bad will remain?

I think this show will be 2 or 3 songs longer

I think Bad will remain. The cynic inside of me says the set will be the same as in Monterrey, but looking at the pattern of the first two shows of each leg this tour, there's always been a difference, so the statistician inside of me predicts one or two changes.

Axver said:

I think Bad will remain. The cynic inside of me says the set will be the same as in Monterrey, but looking at the pattern of the first two shows of each leg this tour, there's always been a difference, so the statistician inside of me predicts one or two changes.

stats :drool:

Axver said:

theu2fly's annoying imagination. He always posts crap.

I don't know you personally, or what I did to offend you, if any. But seriously, this attitude needs to stop.

i ran a quick regression analysis and determined that there is a 89% chance of a setlist variation and a 3% of edge playing a watermelon at some point during the show. The numbers don't lie!

hi guys..i'm here and ready for the party...

do u know that is raining in mexico city now!!!!
i really don't want to be there now.....

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Elevation
The Electric Co.
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
Still Haven't Found
Original
Sometimes
Bad
LAPOE
SBS
BTBS
PRIDE
STREETS
ONE

UTEOTW
MW
WOWY

ABOY
YAHWEH
VERTIGO

theu2fly said:

I don't know you personally, or what I did to offend you, if any. But seriously, this attitude needs to stop.

You post rubbish as if it's facts, you post really bad setlists, and when you do try to state facts, you get them wrong.

You act as if you know a lot about setlists, but I'm sorry, you don't. At least check your sources before you go posting things.

ponee said:
i ran a quick regression analysis and determined that there is a 89% chance of a setlist variation and a 3% of edge playing a watermelon at some point during the show. The numbers don't lie!

I heard they were also rehearsing Dirty Day acoustic with Larry on the triangle.

do u think that it's possible to have please , mofo or stay in the setlist of tonight???
well..i was a bit disappointed by the monterray one....

Axver said:

You post rubbish as if it's facts, you post really bad setlists, and when you do try to state facts, you get them wrong.

You act as if you know a lot about setlists, but I'm sorry, you don't. At least check your sources before you go posting things.

And all of this is revelant to what?

If this is some type of presidential race, then consider me withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom