Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

Oh, good, because a life would be bad. I tried it once but it didn't work out. Setlist death rocks so much!

Everybody Loves Raymond reruns :lol:

it's the one where Ray taped over their Wedding Video with football

Axver said:

I just checked their website, and it says that Internet calls are free, but:

Unfortunately the world is far from perfect, and not everyone has Skype yet. That’s why we have SkypeOut, a low cost way to make calls from Skype to friends who still use those traditional landlines or mobile phones. That means calling anyone, anywhere in the world at local rates.

Alack!

Good hunting. :wink:

catlhere said:
I'm hungry! I'd kill for some Chinese right now :drool:

U2 and Chinese, could life get any better? I submit that it cannot!

You forgot chocolate, I know we have some big chocolate lovers at these parties.

Utoo said:

Alack!

Good hunting. :wink:

I actually put effort into something unrelated to setlists. :ohmy:

And if it's at local call rates, I wonder how that'll work out for the Aussie concerts. I barely use my mobile phone so I don't keep track of the rates!

pattip2000 said:

You forgot chocolate, I know we have some big chocolate lovers at these parties.

:mad:

Now I have to get up and grab some chocolate.

Thanks. :grumpy:

(Mmmmmm, chocolate ... :drool: )

pattip2000 said:

tell me about it, my brother owns a house built by the same builder as mine and his is worth 3x as much and he paid 20,000 less than I did for mine!

It's insane. I went to G'town for college as well as med school.... When I was a sophomore & my brother was applying to college, my dad was thinking that if my bro got in to G'town, maybe he'd buy a house---that way each of us could live in it with friends senior year (you're only given 3 years on-campus at G'town) and then he could rent it after that. This was in 2000 and one day he saw a rowhouse two blocks from campus. They wanted like $320,000 for it & we all thought it was ridiculous---back home in Jersey you could practically get a mansion for that! $320,000 to be attached to someone else? No way! Of course, now that same house is probably worth about $900K!! :ohmy:

Woo, just got here. I bet tonight's show will be the same ole same ole, just a few songs longer. Tomorrow will DISCOTHEQUE be our DISCOTHEQUE best DISCOTHEQUE bet for DISCOTHEQUE a change.

:wink:

I'm still waiting to try a Tim-Tam....:wink:

For a while, Arnott's website stopped selling them. I'm checking right now.....

nutella and chocolate :drool:

Everybody Loves Raymond :barf: People think I don't have a sense of humor because I don't like that or the Simpsons/Family Guy.

topplehatU2 said:
Woo, just got here. I bet tonight's show will be the same ole same ole, just a few songs longer. Tomorrow will DISCOTHEQUE be our DISCOTHEQUE best DISCOTHEQUE bet for DISCOTHEQUE a change.

:wink:

are you Kevin Nealon?

Utoo said:

It's insane. I went to G'town for college as well as med school.... When I was a sophomore & my brother was applying to college, my dad was thinking that if my bro got in to G'town, maybe he'd buy a house---that way each of us could live in it with friends senior year (you're only given 3 years on-campus at G'town) and then he could rent it after that. This was in 2000 and one day he saw a rowhouse two blocks from campus. They wanted like $320,000 for it & we all thought it was ridiculous---back home in Jersey you could practically get a mansion for that! $320,000 to be attached to someone else? No way! Of course, now that same house is probably worth about $900K!! :ohmy:

it's crazy

amerrydeath said:
nutella and chocolate :drool:

Everybody Loves Raymond :barf: People think I don't have a sense of humor because I don't like that or the Simpsons/Family Guy.

Don't worry. British comedies own American ones anyway.

Monty Python. :drool:
Blackadder. :drool:
Fawlty Towers! :combust:

hmmm.....looks like Arnott's site only defines all their products. I don't see a spot on i that sells...

LemonMacPhisto said:

are you Kevin Nealon?

nealon.gif

No.

ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... Chinese food :drool:

Chocolate :drool:

Damn. Must go get something to eat, but I know I don't have either of those things at home. :mad:

You are breaking on of my rules to live by. Always keep emergency chocolate in the house!

pattip2000 said:

I've never had nutella, I should give it a try?

yeh.... trust me....u should try it!!!!!
after try it u can't give up nutella!!!

i asked my parents to send me nutella in uk.....because is not like other chocolate spread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom