Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pattip2000 said:
Utoo, you may also have an email from me by then end of the night

Cool. :D I just bought a 50-pack of Maxells. (Of course, I've got about 16 shows I still need to burn for myself! I went on a downloading rampage 2 weeks ago...!)

:wave:

I brought a friend

SuperBono.jpg

RA-D said:
it marvels me how you guys can rattle of 4 pages of this in the time it takes me to press refresh

If you think this is fast, just wait until there's a setlist party where we have a live stream of the show, and then the place will be hopping! It will be nearly impossible to keep up. And if they play a song that is in an unusual spot in the setlist, or one that is rarely played live, there will be a ton of posts that only say "Mofo" or something like that. :D It's lots of fun.

Utoo said:
Hey, Axver---

got halfway through Deadwing. Favorite so far was definitely Lazarus. Can't say I was a huuuge fan of Halo or Arriving Somewhere, but I'm gonna give it a few more listens

Lazarus hooked me straight away, it's such a great song.

Halo didn't hit me immediately, but the satirical lyrics are an excellent send-up of self-righteous and extremist religious fanatics.

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here a tad long for your tastes?

Also, do you have the US edition with the re-recorded Shesmovedon as a bonus track at the end? It comes after about five minutes of silence at the end of Glass Arm Shattering and is indexed separately on my CD (so glad I bought the album in the US!).

So I work and a Dr’s office and today I saw that one of my patient’s license plats is AU2FAN :up:

Utoo said:

"....chill in a corner booth with the band and a pepsi."

:wink:

Could we make it a Dr. Pepper?

Who am I kidding, I’m in even if it’s Soy Milk

Axver said:

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here a tad long for your tastes?

Yeah, I knew I was stepping back into the realm of prog when I saw the average song length was like 7 minutes....:wink:

Also, do you have the US edition with the re-recorded Shesmovedon as a bonus track at the end? It comes after about five minutes of silence at the end of Glass Arm Shattering and is indexed separately on my CD (so glad I bought the album in the US!).

Awesome! I'll have to check and see..... I got it from my brother-in-law (the guy whose site I sent you)....he's as excited to get people into PT as you are..:wink:

francy said:
the secrete machines are now on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you getting your info from? I thought they would've played an hour ago, with U2 starting in half an hour ...

Have I got the timezones wrong?

Hey everybody. I just got here. Lets hope for some setlist excitment. Are we going to have any audio sources for the 4th leg? Axvers got to do it for us in Australia.

pattip2000 said:

Could we make it a Dr. Pepper?

that works :) have you tried the new cherry vanilla dr. pepper? I just bought it the other day. Not the original...but not bad.

i'm taking my info from u2.com....there are fans in the stadium that are sending texts....they started now!

and by the way, it's been raining in Mexico, and the Secret Machines are on the stage

beer.gif
5.gif

edit: Info from U2.com as well as the Mexico site...

DignityPassesBy said:
I would like some van diemens land tonight maybe at the end of one it would be good

Or Wire....

Or Spanish Eyes....

:drool:

Utoo said:

that works :) have you tried the new cherry vanilla dr. pepper? I just bought it the other day. Not the original...but not bad.

I have not seen that Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper you speak of.

You shouldn’t screw with the original. Unless we are talking about Diet Coke (but we are not because I’m not allowed to have that anymore :shh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom