Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
francy said:
hi don't know why they play vertigo twice....but well in milan it rocked...
but tonight i really would like to hear 40 instead of vertigo bis...

yes..i think this is a great way to meet people....my friends think that i'm crazy doing it..because now is 1.43 am in uk.....and i should be in bed

Don’t let anyone tell you there is anything crazy about staying up all night to guess what is being played at a concert you not at when you could just wait and read about it in the morning. Fun stuff

ponee said:
I hope they open with "promenade" instead of vertigo. theres nothing like "coca cola football radio radio radio" to get a stadium rocking.

Please don’t hold your breath, I don’t want to have to send a rescue squad for you

-busts in through a wall-
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :D

Topic=Outstanding!

And thats SO nice! i liXes it alot! The party can now officially begin! hellos to all my posting chums, and thank the Lordsy that Our Teh U2 is once again playing for its adoring fans! :love: Can't wait to see what we have in store for us tonight! it's sure to be a fun time had by all! :rockon:

pattip2000 said:

I think we were all a bit tired by that time, I’m sorry about that. They are nice girls, I promise. Whats the word on the D.C. gathering, I remember someone (maybe it was you) saying St. Pats day?

I know, they seemed nice! Next time! :)

I had started to get something going, but then it kind of melded into the Feb. 3rd speech thing. I'm on a surgery rotation in March, so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be free on St. Patty's day..... However, on both St. Patrick's Day & also on February 24th, the U2 tribute band 2U is playing at Ned Devine's in Herndon.....:hmm:

i know that it's really fun..but my friends don't like music and they can't understand....for them i'm crazy....
but i'm proud to be crazy!!!

it marvels me how you guys can rattle of 4 pages of this in the time it takes me to press refresh

francy said:
i know that it's really fun..but my friends don't like music and they can't understand....for them i'm crazy....
but i'm proud to be crazy!!!

:yes:

Utoo said:

I know, they seemed nice! Next time! :)

I had started to get something going, but then it kind of melded into the Feb. 3rd speech thing. I'm on a surgery rotation in March, so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be free on St. Patty's day..... However, on both St. Patrick's Day & also on February 24th, the U2 tribute band 2U is playing at Ned Devine's in Herndon.....:hmm:

the 24th is pretty soon...... which band is it?

They're called '2U' (I know...about as creative as my screenname..:wink: ). A friend of mine said he's seen them before & liked the show. :shrug:

Utoo and Thora! Well the motley crue seems to be taking shape! :hyper:

-party hats for all-

Excited about the show? Of course you are! I can read it on your fac-.....uh.... fonts! :happy:

the opening band is going to start....
they are taking off the plastic from the opening band's equipment...

that reminds me, ms pattip, are you still wanting to do a trade as i finally have a stack of blanks and a few minutes of free time!

mtv's on.....& mtv news just said U2's album sales have gone up since the Grammy's

catlhere said:
Pattip! :wave:

How's life in the 1000's treating ya!
WHOA WHOAAAAAA, You're a refugee!

Life is good as a refugee, but many more posts to go before the next promotion

Utoo said:
mtv's on.....& mtv news just said U2's album sales have gone up since the Grammy's
No wonder Bono has the champagne in your avatar. Those Irishmen! Do they ever NOT have a drink in their hands :tsk:

Utoo said:
They're called '2U' (I know...about as creative as my screenname..:wink: ). A friend of mine said he's seen them before & liked the show. :shrug:

your screenname ROCKS :dance:

catlhere said:
No wonder Bono has the champagne in your avatar. Those Irishmen! Do they ever NOT have a drink in their hands :tsk:

:lol: How cool would it be to chill in a corner booth with the band & a few beers? :drool:

Utoo said:

:lol: How cool would it be to chill in a corner booth with the band & a few beers? :drool:
Cooler than the other side of the pillow, and that's COOL! Even though I don't drink! I'll have water: the other clear liquid :D

RA-D said:
that reminds me, ms pattip, are you still wanting to do a trade as i finally have a stack of blanks and a few minutes of free time!

you will have an email from me by the end of the night, did you see anything else on my list you wanted?

Hey, Axver---

got halfway through Deadwing. Favorite so far was definitely Lazarus. Can't say I was a huuuge fan of Halo or Arriving Somewhere, but I'm gonna give it a few more listens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom