MERGED --> Your wait time is approximately... + You have one minute to complete your

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

explorer

The Fly
Your wait time is approximately...

15 minutes or more
14 minutes
15 minutes or more
13 minutes
7 minutes
8 minutes
9 minutes
15 minutes or more
15 minnutes or more
11 minutes
8 minutes
11 minutes
6 minutes
7 minutes
12 minutes
15 minutes or more
14 minutes
14 minutes
8 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
2 minutes
1 minute
less than 1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes

Sorry there are no tickets available....:mad:

Re: Your wait time is approximately...

explorer said:
15 minutes or more
14 minutes
15 minutes or more
13 minutes
7 minutes
8 minutes
9 minutes
15 minutes or more
15 minnutes or more
11 minutes
8 minutes
11 minutes
6 minutes
7 minutes
12 minutes
15 minutes or more
14 minutes
14 minutes
8 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
2 minutes
1 minute
less than 1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes

Sorry there are no tickets available....:mad:

DAMN!

Geez, at that point just kill the window and search for tix for another show.

this is pissing me off:
i tried for the third chicago show right away, this is what i get:

1 !!!!!!!!!!

No tickets available.
i was down to 1 minute! WTF?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

11265ticketmaster-blows.jpg

LOL. What's the advantage of their website again?

it is officially longer than it will take the Cubs to win a World Series?

it is officially longer than it will take GW Bush to admit a mistake?

I tried for Boston right at 10am. Actually, the tickets became available a few minutes after 10. Anyway, my first few forays were fruitless. Then, the 3rd show became available and I was successful. I think I was successful because I simply tried for $49 seats and 'best available.' I didn't focus on certain sections or GA because I knew time was of the essence and each unsuccessful try eats up valuable time. My single seat is nothing to write home about: Section 325 behind the stage, Row 2. But the extent to which the set design allows these sections to have a good view, they may be worth having. Anyway, I was able to get two seats for the Thursday (5/26) show in Section 308. Again, not great but they face the stage and my son and I will have a great time I'm sure.

Chris in New Hampshire

So I have a question. When it is 'searching' is it best to just wait or can it and try again? :huh:

RobVox you can upload them to the Interference gallery and then post here with

You Have 1 Minute to Complete Your Transaction!

I felt like Tom Cruise in 'Mission Impossible!'

"You have 1 Minute to Complete Your Transaction."

Yeah...right! I have one minute to enter in all this information...e-mail address--TWICE, no less!--credit card info, etc. etc.

I was in full panic mode, as though I was trying to figure out which wire dismantled the bomb before it blew. 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb?' Here ya go buddy...I just went through it! ;-)

This was yesterday during the general sale. I had found ONE lonely ticket to Boston 3 and I was feverishly entering in all the data (hoping I didn't screw anything up).

I was sure I took longer than one minute, so after I entered what they asked for I figured that since I managed to get a pair for Boston 2 during the pre-sale that this aborted attempt wouldn't bother me too much.

However, Ticketmassah held on to that lone Boston 3 ticket for me and I was able to complete the transaction.

Still, it was funny in hindsight that I had ONE MINUTE (!) to finish this whole process or else the nuclear bomb would destroy the world.

Well, that's what it FELT like!

Chris in NH

Last edited:
thats why you should've registered with TM before hand, all you have to do is put your email addy and password in and your credit card info is stored

Back
Top Bottom