MERGED-->whos wanting for dublin presale then! + Ticket Problems Continue in Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RiddimMaster said:
Does anybody have a seating chart for Croke park?? I just want confirmed that "Unreserved Standing Admission" is in front of the stage..

Here's a link.

Here's the stadium per TM's site:

10448s.gif

I wish I had this chart earlier - I actually had a chance for some 300 level tickets, but feared that they'd be behind the stage or super far away, as they were in the U.S.

Of course, I got Pitch or "Unreserved Standing Admission" tickets, so now I'm happy.

Hard to believe, though, that I had to go through 10000 hoops to get this to work - including having a presale code failure. What gives?

Last edited:
I was not so happy and tired earlier since the sale started at 5AM my time, but I finally got through past the "cookies" problem and lucked out with tickets!

No, I gotcha Beli.

Of course, at the time I posted, I had NO luck whatsoever.

My presale code was deemed "invalid" and I couldn't even access the site.

I was irate and sent a letter to U2.com and TM.

Suddenly, my presale code worked.

Hmmm... :hmm:

u2zootvfan said:
I was not so happy and tired earlier since the sale started at 5AM my time, but I finally got through past the "cookies" problem and lucked out with tickets!

Ditto for me - am tired now. But I woke up extra early and still had problems.

Now, I just need the actual tickets to get in hand before I go to Ireland. And I need to figure out how long people waited in line to get into the "heart" on the Elevation tour. Getting GA's is fine, but I want to be in the "target".

GA was E60, I think the best seats were something like E80-140? I didn't look, I just scrolled down to GA as quick as I possibly could!

Wow, I'm so glad everyone is getting the tickets they wanted. It's fantastic that they added the 2nd show to the presale.

Congratulations to everyone that got what they wanted.

Popmartijn said:

Will trade for that one then. :wink:

I got 4 for the first show on the basis that I'll be looking to trade 2 of them for 2 tickets to the second show.

i got tickets for the 2nd date. standing.

is just first come first served go to the front.

Does this mean we will have to arrive at 7am

-Macphisto-UK said:
i got tickets for the 2nd date. standing.

is just first come first served go to the front.

Does this mean we will have to arrive at 7am

If you want to be right at the very front, it will be an early start! Generally, it's first come, first served (subject to a sprint across the field!), but a couple of times on the Elevation tour - only in the States I think - they messed around with the GA line, so the band didn't see the same faces every night. There was a thread about this yesterday.

I can't go to Dublin, but I'm so happy to see how many people got GAs through the pre-sale! I feel really sorry for those who didn't , but it seems clear from the number of happy fellows here that this was the most successful pre-sale so far. Clearly they alotted more GAs than the other ones...

Have fun everyone!:happy:

Hi, I'm from Canada, but I'll be in Dublin at the time of the concert. I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell me a GA ticket, and maybe we could go together. Email me if you are interested: spasm26@hotmail.com

just got 4 ga's no problem

I got 4 no problem for the second night in dublin. I took less than one minute from start to finish

What should I do?

Okay... I got four tickets for the first show in the BACK OF THE STADIUM...on the second tier. This was after being f....around on the ticketmaster site for over an hour. I'm writing to U2.com. So, questions for you guys:
1. Has this happened to anyone else?
2. Shouldn't I be pissed?
3. Do you think u2.com will help me?
4. Is it worth trying for the general sale on the 4th?
5. Did they really give me the best seats available?The guy at customer service said that presale members get the best tickets-period. I don't believe it.
6. Can I be helped?

Thats great that they're doing presale for the 2nd Dublin show. Really good. However, I'm very very very annoyed they didn't do that for the London show!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh oh oh oh oh.............

what to do, what to do.

I know that this might be unfair on some, but I managed to get pre-sale tickets for Glasgow during the problems last week, having had code problems at first.

got a mail saying that I should now be able to use the code again, even tho I already managed to get the Glasgow tickets.

I couldnt make Dublin on the Friday but could go on the saturday, and now I have got thro for GA tickets for the saturday with the pre-sale code.

Is it worth chancing using the code again or am I likely to have both my purchases cancelled??

Would happily cancel Glasgow tickets if I got these Dublin tickets!!!

Dilemmas, Dilemmas. :huh:

good question

there seems to be some confusion with ticketmaster.ie about the ticket limit. I know someone who (not by design) bought tickets by using the same credit card as had been used for the Uk tour

Ticketmaster.uk said they couldn't access ticketmaster.ie to change the billing details, ticketmaster.ie said they couldn't amend the billing details anyway, and that there was only a 4 ticket per show limit NOT a 4 ticket per tour limit as in the UK. Perhaps Dublin classes itself as part of Europe- it's all very confusing- it shouldn't be this hard to buy concert tickets...

As of now we don't know whether we have tickets to Dublin or not!

Back
Top Bottom