MERGED-->whos wanting for dublin presale then! + Ticket Problems Continue in Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just had enough of this shit. Called Ticmketmaster Priorty and they have taken a manual order.

They'll probably get back to me and say the only tickets left cost £900 each with restriceted view.

ecowboy said:
Brittar All seats in croke park will have a great view of the stage. So if you can't swap you'll still enjoy!!

Thanks ecowboy. Do you think it'll be possible to get onto the pitch from the standing area? - we managed to do it at the tsunami concert recently on Cardiff, but it was a major operation!

brittar said:

Thanks ecowboy. Do you think it'll be possible to get onto the pitch from the standing area? - we managed to do it at the tsunami concert recently on Cardiff, but it was a major operation!

Brittar - do u happen to know which end of the Millenium Stadium that the stages normally are? A friend of mine reckons it's the North stand. Any ideas?:wink:

Brittar there are no fences or barriers as such at Croker, just a low wall with security gates. so physically it's not an ordeal getting on the pitch but those pesky stewards!!!

I'm starting to cry. If I won't get those tickets... I've been waiting at the refresh page for 5 minutes now!!!

God Part III said:
I'm starting to cry. If I won't get those tickets... I've been waiting at the refresh page for 5 minutes now!!!

are you at the "this page will refresh every 10 seconds" page?

If so, just keep manually refreshing.

Popmartijn said:

If this means what I think it means, then I may just have to join you!

:hyper:

I received every possible error - from my code being "invalid" and not even being able to access the site, to the "print" code error others have mentioned.

But I kept trying - over and over and over and over.

Eventually, I was able to get the site to accept my code! Wow!

And then eventually I got through - with "unreserved standing admission" tickets. 4 tickets too! I sure hope that means GA! LOL!

At least I got them - and no scalpers!!

So thanks to those who said "keep trying". After my code wasn't accepted, I figured that's it - but woo hoo!

Aardvark747 said:

Brittar - do u happen to know which end of the Millenium Stadium that the stages normally are? A friend of mine reckons it's the North stand. Any ideas?:wink:

Yes Aardvark, it's towards the North stand. Do a google for Millenium stadium seating chart and you'll see a link to Ticketmaster seating chart. Sorry, they won't let me post URL's on here until I've posted 15 times!

Similar to Croke Park though, no matter where you are in the stadium, you are guaranteed a great view (even up in the gods!).

ecowboy said:
Brittar there are no fences or barriers as such at Croker, just a low wall with security gates. so physically it's not an ordeal getting on the pitch but those pesky stewards!!!

Thanks. I'll make sure I've got my best running daps on then!

4 GAs for Dublin.. Just now ive bought the last 2, still available.. keep trying and hit refresh after the "location and number of tickets" screen..

My friends and I all managed to get tickets in the presale.
Worked a lot better than the UK presale.

jeffersUK said:

Even if you're standing?

Yes, but try and get as close to the front as possible. I saw the Chillies here from towards the back standing, and the view was good, butI shall definitely be pushing further forward for U2.

RiddimMaster said:
4 GAs for Dublin.. Just now ive bought the last 2, still available.. keep trying and hit refresh after the "location and number of tickets" screen..
Are you saying all the GAs have gone?

Does anybody have a seating chart for Croke park?? I just want confirmed that "Unreserved Standing Admission" is in front of the stage..

brittar said:

Yes Aardvark, it's towards the North stand. Do a google for Millenium stadium seating chart and you'll see a link to Ticketmaster seating chart. Sorry, they won't let me post URL's on here until I've posted 15 times!

Similar to Croke Park though, no matter where you are in the stadium, you are guaranteed a great view (even up in the gods!).

Cheers buddy! My seats are just right up the North Stand end you see!:wink:

"Sorry, we are unable to fulfill your specific request.
However, there may still be tickets for this event."

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN!!!
Somebody will die if 40$ go out the window...

Questions...

Does "Unreserved Standing Admission" = GA?

Based on the Elevation Tour, how long did people have to wait to actually get inside the Heart?

The Heart was bigger for stadium shows. Approximately, how many people does it hold?

Thanks! :wave:

Hey... Y'all speak of "Unreserved Standing Admission" - on my page, I see "pitch standing" same thing?

Back
Top Bottom