MERGED->Vancouver II Australian Bitch and American Football Bashing Thread -PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Vancouver II Setlist Party Part 2: American Football Bashing Thread

Do I win?

Vancouver II Australian Bitch and Party Thread - PART TWO

Here's part two! Enjoy!

And remember, rugby union is the best sport! :rockon:

Hahaha, CTU2fan also made a thread! Neutral, could you merge them? And somehow keep both thread titles intact?

In case anyone missed it....

Oh, and for those of you who have messaged me about getting copies of my "Axver sings the hits" DVD, I'll send copies out next week.....the dvd cover is brief regarding a description of the contents, but does say that "once Axver sings a song, it's eternally his".....some of the highlights include "My Hemisphere is better than yours"....."Set list Psycho"....."What's a Linebacker??"......"11 O'Clock Tick Tock - 2005", and, of course, a Live version of "The Tim Tam Man" from his sold out gig at the Tokyo Dome. Enjoy!

I make myself laugh, fucking sue me. :):)

While we are bitching about Australia.....
I checked back on accessallareas....and people have posted comments to the tour dates

elesha: when can you buy the tickets on sale
(29.04.2005, 06:56)

elesha: thanks
(29.04.2005, 06:56)

elesha: what is the number i call to purchase them
(29.04.2005, 06:57)

Anonym: For tickets call: 0043 732 757868 10
(29.04.2005, 08:35)

Anonym: *gg* call him daddy! ;)

Nobody likes my thread DAMNIT

"pouts"

AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

timothius wrote: Oils shows....

Was at there last gig! Best live act I've ever seen!

They are (were) f**king incredible live. Best energy of any band. I miss them :(

CTU2fan - I went to your thread first, but then somehow took a right turn (not a Nascar left) and ended up in Axver's world. And NSW - you are the man! LMAO :applaud: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am on a quest to get a Tim Tam...do they even have them in America?

No spoken words said:
In case anyone missed it....

Oh, and for those of you who have messaged me about getting copies of my "Axver sings the hits" DVD, I'll send copies out next week.....the dvd cover is brief regarding a description of the contents, but does say that "once Axver sings a song, it's eternally his".....some of the highlights include "My Hemisphere is better than yours"....."Set list Psycho"....."What's a Linebacker??"......"11 O'Clock Tick Tock - 2005", and, of course, a Live version of "The Tim Tam Man" from his sold out gig at the Tokyo Dome. Enjoy!

I make myself laugh, fucking sue me. :):)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hysterical!

Timothius still wins the 'best post' award, though. :wink:

CTU2fan said:
I am on a quest to get a Tim Tam...do they even have them in America?

They're available by mail order on the Web. There are at least three online stores that have them.

I'm going to check a candy store in a nearby mall that has British candy bars to see if they carry Tim Tams, too.

Lila64 said:
timothius wrote: Oils shows....

Was at there last gig! Best live act I've ever seen!

They are (were) f**king incredible live. Best energy of any band. I miss them :(

They played 8 songs at Wave Aid late January... Peter Garret :bow:.

For this 18 year old it was amazing...dancing away like Pete in the crowd..these teenagers looking at me disgusted that I'd understand who these guys were!

No spoken words said:
Nobody likes my Axver DVD, I put a minute's work and thought into that, all for naught!!!

I thought it was hilarious. I think my post might have been the last one in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom