MERGED->Vancouver II Australian Bitch and American Football Bashing Thread -PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

Texting is probably the way to go for you.

It would be reasonably pointless for "No Spoken Words" to be phoning through the set list.

I texted the list to Waterman for Glendale 2, it went fairly well, I think. He volunteered to do it again this time, but just in case.......could not hurt to have a 2nd person willing to get my texts.

bono_man2002 said:

I think we could have a really big Pre-Chicago setlist party

I'll throw an Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing, Fake Setlist Party in a few days. :wink:

SETLIST

* COBL
* Vertigo (kinda crazy almost Stories snippet)
* Elevation
* CRY/ELECTRIC CO. (Clowns/Miles snippets)
* An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LAPOE
* SBS
* BTBS (Johnny snippet)
* RTSS
* Pride (In The Name Of Love)
* WTSHNN
* ONE

ENCORE One
* ZOO STATION

Lila64 said:

I'm glad you got a chance to experience them. Saw them twice at the House of Blues in Hollywood post 9/11 and in 2002 as well. If there's any band I'd want to reform, that's the one. Can we start a Midnight Oil reform campaign?

I shotgun being Vice President of that campaign.

I would really have loved the Crowdies too obviously... but now that ressurection in this day and age is not really feasible, The Oils are up there for me.

Pete is proof that you can still rock past 50. Bono take note.

Pre-Chicago Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing , Rugby Appercation Thread Celebrating The Tim Tam

bono_man2002 said:
Lemme reprase that

Pre-Chicago Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing , Rugby Appercation Thread.

Pre-Chicago Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing, Rugby Appreciation, Fake Setlist Party Thread.

That's the way to go! :up:

No spoken words said:

I texted the list to Waterman for Glendale 2, it went fairly well, I think. He volunteered to do it again this time, but just in case.......could not hurt to have a 2nd person willing to get my texts.

I'll do it if nobody else has volunteered. :)

CTU2fan said:
Pre-Chicago Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing , Rugby Appercation Thread Celebrating The Tim Tam

:lmao:

"Pre-Chicago Setlist, Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing, Rugby Appercation Thread, Celebrating The Tim Tam, Going to Weightwatchers Thread."

CTU2fan said:

Damnit, now I have to extend it again!

Pre-Chicago Australian Bitch, American Football Bashing, Rugby and Tim Tam Appreciation, Fake Setlist Party Thread.

SETLIST

* COBL
* Vertigo (kinda crazy almost Stories snippet)
* Elevation
* CRY/ELECTRIC CO. (Clowns/Miles snippets)
* An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LAPOE
* SBS
* BTBS (Johnny snippet)
* RTSS
* Pride (In The Name Of Love)
* WTSHNN
* ONE

ENCORE One
* ZOO STATION
* THE FLY

Pre Chicago Australian American Football bashing appreciation thread Celerbrating The Tim Tam Going to Weightwatchers i'm glad U2 is on a different time zone thread....:)

Ok thats really long....:eyebrow: ..lol :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey...I'm one of the few people here that doesn't bitch to no end!

I'm happy with anything that U2 throws at me...even if I don't know the song(s) that well *I.E The Ocean, An Cat Dubh, Cry/Electric Co*

I never bitch...i'm good that way! :wink:

trish0860 said:

I'll do it if nobody else has volunteered. :)

At some point next week, PM me a # I can text you at. Thanks!

Zoo Station note, forgive my blabbering......When I bought Achtung, I was really excited/nervous...Rattle & Hum was what it was, and the press were declaring U2 dead...they had the issues at Hansa, etc......and I avoided radio and MTV, so I had not heard "The Fly, yet.....my first listen was in my car, after my college-era job, like 11pm at night......popped Acthung in, and the beginning of Zoo Station just, well....almost scared me. :) Listened to the beginning like 10 times before running through the song, let alone the album. That 1st listen was pretty thrilling. JT is my favorite album, and A Sort of Homecoming my favorite song, but I'll always really love Achtung, it's a wild ride, methinks. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom