MERGED --> UK tickets - arriving at last! + My London ticket just arrived + Glasgow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( Im getting worried now aswell, I booked my tickets through lastminute.com for Glasgow on the 21st for me and my kids, I cant make up my mind how Im feeling - one minute nervous, next excited - god Im going to pass out when they arrive!!! Everything else booked ie train, hotel, time off work and time off school for kids - Im like a teenager although 20 years over that haha

Vertigo Fly said:
Add another one who ordered from See Tickets and still is waiting for Manc tix. But yeah I have ordered with them in the past and got tickets fine :)

thats good :) i have ordered tix from them b4 they changed names to see tickets. just with havin to swap tickets for another show, i want them asap :huh:

Can't believe that my dad has got his four seating tix for Twick 1 and I still haven't got my GA's for Manchester 2 or Twick 1 yet.

Please tell me that I am not the only one going through the mill at the moment, please!

My London ticket just arrived

At last - my ticket for London on 18th June just dropped through the letter box. Now all is well and I can relax!
Now, no gig cancellations, boys, o.k?

rjhbonovox said:
Still waiting for Manchester 15th.

Me three.

Anyone else buy theres through seetickets.com? Idiot Brother lost the purchase code so can't check up where they are.

I still haven't gotten mine for the 18th. I'm not concerned at the moment, but I'll probably start to worry at the end of the week if they still haven't arrived. :uhoh:

I don't usually worry, but with all the noise about tickets possibly being cancelled, despite taking precautions, I'm panicking!

Got My Glasgow Tickets!

Got my Glasgow tickets through today, so that's me set with Manchester and Glasgow, no worries about cancellations and if I'd be getting them!! roll on June.

no tickets yet

bought mine on pre-sale for 18 June, have received nothing yet. Need the tickets sooner rather than later as I'm not going to 18 June show and need to give the tickets to my brother so his work mates can go instead

I haven't checked ticketbastard of late, perhaps it says something there?

21 days to manchester
28 to Glasgow

As of yesterday still no tickets!

Where the F*@-* are they?

Just in case I get them does anyone know what parking i slike around these two venues?

Any travel advice apreciated!

Im coming from south For Glasgow
North for Manchester

you guys have me seriously worried now. I haven't recieved mine for the 14th at Manchester and most seem to have by now.

I know Glasgow is pretty decent for parking, don't know about Manchester as I've never been to the stadium before, I would think with it being a football stadium the parking would be pretty good.

I would phone about your tickets, did you get them through ticketmaster or seetickets? it seems to be just ticketmaster that are releasing tickets this now.

mackemlad said:
Just in case I get them does anyone know what parking i slike around these two venues?

Any travel advice apreciated!

Im coming from south For Glasgow
North for Manchester

Still a little panicky about the Glasgow tix too mate. Here's some info I lifted from the queenspark fc website re travel and parking -

By Car From M74/M8/M73: Come off M74 at Junction 1. Turn left at roundabout (Fullarton Road). Straight ahead at next roundabout. At next roundabout (under railway bridge) turn right (Cambuslang Road), cross bridge over River Clyde. Straight ahead at next roundabout (Boggleshole Road). At traffic lights at T junction turn right. At next roundabout straight ahead (Main Street, Rutherglen). Straight ahead (Burnhill Street) to Westmuir Place which becomes Prospecthill Road. Turn left after Asda store (which is on right hand side) into Aikenhead Road. About four hundred yards along the Stadium Car park entrance is on right side of road before Mount Annan Drive.

By Car From the Ayrshire/Kilmarnock direction: Take the Newton Mearns exit off the A77 . The road starts as the Ayr Road and becomes Fenwick Road after the roundabout at the McDonald Hotel. Carry on straight down Fenwick Road and after passing the Tinto Firs Hotel, on the left, take a right hand turn at the lights into Merrylee Road. Drive straight through the lights at the Langside Drive crossroads and take a left onto Clarkston Road at the T junction traffic lights. After passing under the Cathcart railway bridge the road becomes Holmlea Road and after passing Holmlea Park,on your left, take a right into Cathcart Road. Follow the road under the railway bridge through two sets of lights and take a right turn at Mount Florida School. With the school on your right crossover Carmunock Road and up the hill of Mount Annan Drive, straight ahead. Follow Mount Annan Drive over the hill and at the T junction at Aikenhead Road, take a left. The Stadium entrance and Car Park are on your left.

By Car From the North and East: Exit M8 Junction 15 and passing the Royal Infirmary on left proceed into High Street , down and across the Albert Bridge into Crown Street. Join Cathcart Road and after crossing the railway bridge, take a left turn at the lights into Aikenhead Road. Follow Aikenhead Road through two sets of lights and after you pass an Esso Petrol station, on the left, the Stadium entrance and Car Park is about four hundred yards further on your right.

Car Parking Facilities: A large FREE car park is situated adjacent to the BT Scotland South Stand.

I included all the directions, in case anyone else needs a hand getting there from elsewhere :)

As for parking, I'm not sure about it other than what is posted above.

SteveC

Last edited:
the edges plec said:
:ohmy: The postmans coming up the drive he's putting something in the letterbox:eek: its................................ a f*****g gas bill:banghead:

WOOH! HOO!

A gas bill...a......GAS BILL?????!!!!!!!

Shiiiiiiit!

Sorry, man!

I've got nothing yet and I'm not worrying...honest...really...no, serious...I can handle it.........just....need...to....keep...calm....
ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevec said:

Still a little panicky about the Glasgow tix too mate. Here's some info I lifted from the queenspark fc website re travel and parking -

By Car From M74/M8/M73: Come off M74 at Junction 1. Turn left at roundabout (Fullarton Road). Straight ahead at next roundabout. At next roundabout (under railway bridge) turn right (Cambuslang Road), cross bridge over River Clyde. Straight ahead at next roundabout (Boggleshole Road). At traffic lights at T junction turn right. At next roundabout straight ahead (Main Street, Rutherglen). Straight ahead (Burnhill Street) to Westmuir Place which becomes Prospecthill Road. Turn left after Asda store (which is on right hand side) into Aikenhead Road. About four hundred yards along the Stadium Car park entrance is on right side of road before Mount Annan Drive.

By Car From the Ayrshire/Kilmarnock direction: Take the Newton Mearns exit off the A77 . The road starts as the Ayr Road and becomes Fenwick Road after the roundabout at the McDonald Hotel. Carry on straight down Fenwick Road and after passing the Tinto Firs Hotel, on the left, take a right hand turn at the lights into Merrylee Road. Drive straight through the lights at the Langside Drive crossroads and take a left onto Clarkston Road at the T junction traffic lights. After passing under the Cathcart railway bridge the road becomes Holmlea Road and after passing Holmlea Park,on your left, take a right into Cathcart Road. Follow the road under the railway bridge through two sets of lights and take a right turn at Mount Florida School. With the school on your right crossover Carmunock Road and up the hill of Mount Annan Drive, straight ahead. Follow Mount Annan Drive over the hill and at the T junction at Aikenhead Road, take a left. The Stadium entrance and Car Park are on your left.

By Car From the North and East: Exit M8 Junction 15 and passing the Royal Infirmary on left proceed into High Street , down and across the Albert Bridge into Crown Street. Join Cathcart Road and after crossing the railway bridge, take a left turn at the lights into Aikenhead Road. Follow Aikenhead Road through two sets of lights and after you pass an Esso Petrol station, on the left, the Stadium entrance and Car Park is about four hundred yards further on your right.

Car Parking Facilities: A large FREE car park is situated adjacent to the BT Scotland South Stand.

I included all the directions, in case anyone else needs a hand getting there from elsewhere :)

As for parking, I'm not sure about it other than what is posted above.

SteveC

Post of the week!

Thanks, Steve

for the big football games, a big ash set of football pitches next to asda also gets used so i would imagine that would be the same for this. plenty of parking in that case, its the getting out thats the problem!! there are usually signs for hampden up from quite a distance away too

Back
Top Bottom