MERGED-->UK Tickets and Onsale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MofoMcphisto

Babyface
UK tickets (any luck)

I was wondering if any UK fans here got tickets because there seems to be a lot of people having problems. I hope all of this gets sorted out real soon.

how are u getting ur codes re-set? Are they emailing you another?

Cos I emailed them this afternoon about it and no joy! Not that theres any point if the new ones dont work anyway!

Pile of shite!

I WANT LONDON TICKETS NOW! I wouldnt mind any UK tickets at this moment....

No, my code is still up the creek without a paddle... haven't heard a thing from the guilty party.

Lots of luck - ALL bad! Locked out for 11.5 hours now and no response to any emails for help. As for calling them...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I have been a fan, no, much more than a fan for almost 20 years. In that time I have never been nearly as disillusioned with "U2 The Brand" as I am today. Absolutely gutted.

just got an email about 4 mins ago from them-for all that is worth

I did get tickets for Twickenham about 4.30pm after 6 and a half hours consistant trying and only after I got a new code. I really feel for you guys at the moment. Hope it works out with the scum suckers at ticketshagwits

Got nothing since my code messed up on the presale, ive been online since 07.30 this morning and its now 21.45pm. 10 email sent to gateway addy heard nothing!!!! phoned ticketbastard twice no help from them fuckers. no uk shows for me:(

gas panic said:
Got nothing since my code messed up on the presale, ive been online since 07.30 this morning and its now 21.45pm. 10 email sent to gateway addy heard nothing!!!! phoned ticketbastard twice no help from them fuckers. no uk shows for me:(
dont give up... theres always friday, then you wont have to deal with both u2.com and ticketmaster

I know mate it's just that i booked a holiday today and ive wasted it being on the net all day, ill have to ring in sick for Friday.
Im a member of the zootopia forum as well, i was only chatting to some fans at 09.30 before the actual presale- happy times

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guess what... NO tickets!!!! Took morning off work to have all the same problems. Got an important meeting i can't get out of friday morning, Thickestmaster ain't replyed to my 20 e-mails, and i ain't happy. The things that's really got me fired up is the fact that you know that you're gonna have non U2 fans, touts etc getting them before you (in my case a dedicated fan for 21 years).

All i want is 2 tickets for twickers!! Is that to much to ask!!!!!!???

i am gonna make it worse for you guys sorry! i got my 4 GA tickets for twickenham this morning at about 11am

I eventually got 4 GA for Twickenham (got thrown out a few times and code refused). I was spewing at the time but I'm not now.

Anyway since then 2 friends have bummed out on me so I have 2 spare :) (sorry if that sounds smug LOL)

Anyone want to swap for 2 manchester GA's? Or will sell at face value to genuine fans (are there any touts around here? I'm new you see)

Boyfriends code still locked no response from TM :( but at least we have some good tix for one show :) and judging by most of the posts on here we are very lucky to get them.

Can't believe Ebay tonight. So many members selling their presale tix £200 + ???? (Or people pretending to be members selling tickets they don't have yet?)

Anyone else think tickets are on the expensive side this time around? Don't think I've ever paid more than £40 to see U2 before.

Were there any GA on offer for Manchester at all? Boyfirned could only get block 222 right at the back and that was only 3 mins into the presale. He got thrown out anyway and to be honest I'd have killed him for spending near £200 for two tix at the back.

Last edited:
I was on line for nearly 2 1/2 hours and we got
4 standing for London Manchester Cardiff and Glasgow so was well worth it all eventually!!

Still got one code locked.

But good luck to everyone who is still having problems but this should never have happened its disgraceful. Three of my other friends everyone of their codes locked immediately and still no joy and its now10.40pm!!!:madspit:

Wild Honey I'm new here so can't PM you :( (I can't do much on this site yet)

Well you were first to ask :)
Can you PM me?

Bono's Tart said:
I was on line for nearly 2 1/2 hours and we got
4 standing for London Manchester Cardiff and Glasgow so was well worth it all eventually!!

Wow you did really well! I planned to follow all the dates too but was expecting them to be in July/ August as usual. I'm a teacher and can't take holiday in June so that plan went out of the window. Mind you now I have seen the prices this time around I probably couldn't have afforded it anyway.

How on earth did you get your password re-set?...Did you just email the address on the help page ie(U2gatewayhelp@ticketmaster.co.uk?)...and if so how long was it before you got it re-set?

I still have one code blocked(must explain there are 4 of us that are u2crazy and we all bought 2 memberships each)
I emialed the u2gatewayhelp and have heard nothing.

It had better be clear for Monday we want Dublin and Paris!!
There will be hell to pay if its still blocked!!

Anyone booked multiple shows on 1 card in UK?

Hi all,

Probably a daft question, but just wanted some clarification before attempting to score tickets on Friday.

From the blurb on TM, it appears that you can only get tickets for one venue on one credit card.

Can anyone please confirm this is true? Did anyone have luck with booking multiple shows with the same card? Or is it going to be a case of using a different one for each venue?

Not sure if I know enough people to borrow the requisite number of cards if they announce more dates :wink:

Cheers,
Mike.

4 seated tickets in Cardiff.

Code failed for almost 24 hours then - bam - worked like a dream. But only 3rd price level were best available

Hate to break this to you, but with the tickets going on general sale on Friday, the codes won't be worth a lot after that.

AbigailJ said:
Wild Honey I'm new here so can't PM you :( (I can't do much on this site yet)

Well you were first to ask :)
Can you PM me?

I emailed you lastnight. Did you get it?

got 2 for twickers this afternoon! YAYAYAYAY!!!

It's just sunk in and i am now REALLY excitedb - my 1st U2 gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have any luck?

After trying on a friend's PC I now have 4 GA for Glasgow. Phew!

Now I'm just nervous about Monday for Dublin.

Back
Top Bottom