MERGED-->UK Tickets and Onsale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UK Fans: Try www.getlive.co.uk

I've had more luck with this site. It is an offical vendor and on U2's promotional posters.

Please note that the Twickenham links are mixed up: standing goes to seating and vice versa.

problems with www.getlive.co.uk?

anyone else having problems getting tickets on www.getlive.co.uk? click on the tickets i want and goto a page which says page undeliverable?

it's doing my head in. i've been sat here three hours now! i'm not giving up!!!

There's only tickets left for the expensive seats on seetickets.com, it's nearly there by the looks of it.

I doubt that there will be a 2nd Manchester show.

Remember, the whole European leg is only 30 dates. There were 24 dates announced to start with + extra Twickenham, 2 Dublins and 2 Amsterdam.

Doesn't leave much

I'm surprised Manchester 1 isn't sold out yet. Apart from London, I would have expected that to be one of the more highly sought-after. I wonder if this stupid "1 booking for the whole tour" limitation will bite them in the ass...those who bought for any other show, now (theoretically), can't buy for any others.

Well, that's a lie lol...just managed to get a GA ticket for Cardiff on Ticketmaster...decided not to buy in the end.

edited to say: didn't mean that you were lying Andy lol :)

Ticketmaster said they sold out of Manchester at 9:20am. See tickets still had (has?) some though after that thank god. But I am expecting a second date to be added hopefully!

You can still get tix for Cardiff and Glasgow seats as well! someone is spreading propaganda!

andyuk said:
i spoke to her at 11.15 and she said all tickets are completely sold out

just tried again for a Cardiff GA...no problems, if Twickenham had been that easy I'd have been laughing. She must be mistaken. No big deal tho, I'm sure it will sell out eventually.

Did Anyone Try See Tickets

I got my pre sale tickets for the London show then i brought tickets for the Glasgow show and the Manchester show and everythings alrite. I carnt wait now

i brought the pre ticket ones on ticketmaster and the other two shows on see tickets.com

What happend to the 4 tickets for one show for the tour rule? how many tickets did you guys get overall.

I'm nervous about losing tickets 'cause I got Manchester and Glasgow shows (4 off each) through the presales with 2 different codes, one code being my mates, but I used the same postal address and credit card.

andyuk said:
they are all sold out! please ring 08712200260 and thwy will tell you!

It is probably just that particular agency that is sold out. TM still has some tickets.

Back
Top Bottom