MERGED--> Twickenham Concert Broadcast + Don't worry about missing the broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ClaytonMan said:
Ill be recording the concert straight onto my pc on the night, havin said that it may take quite a bit of time to get it uploaded to an internet site, but i can certainly try, anybody got any suggestions on this.

Can you record it from your radio (DAB?) to wav or other lossless format? If so, that would be great. And if you share it at u2torrents.com you will be everybody's hero. Most people sharing there become, in fact, heroes. At least for the other people. :)

U2Man said:
And since it is 21.00-22.30, it seems like they ARE cutting and editing it :madspit: :mad: :madspit:

If its going to be live live, how can they edit it?....I think they'll either show the whole thing or just leave after 90 minutes....I hope not though.

If it's the same as Wembley used to be they will have to stop at 10:30. This allows for everyone to get home on the trains etc and stops the noise as it's in a largely residential area.

I would imagine they will start broadcasting a little way into the gig.

I'm not going till tomorrow and I've already been to Boston but I still feel sick - EVERY TIME - will the excitement and nerves never end even after 23 years!!!!!!!

It would be great if some fella living in the UK could record it straight from radio and put onto a lossless format.

come on come on come on brits, gor for it

It will NOT be broadcasted through internet people due to right reasons...BULLOCKS!!!!!!!!:madspit:

KUEFC09U2 said:
i think you will find it broadcast through www.bbc.co.uk/radio2

click listen live

No it will not..check events on the left and you will find this message when you click on u2:

Please note: This concert will be broadcast on Radio 2 from 2100 - 2230, 18 June 2005. However, due to rights reasons you will not be able to listen to this concert online via the Radio Player during the event or after transmission.

I fucking hate this

Melodie becomes song becomes record becomes tour becomes broadcast becomes internet becomes silence

i know everyone wants to hear it live, but it will be recorded lossless from fm radio tonight and available tomorrow. the mp3's will be up within a few hours i suspect.
i have it on cable in ireland, trying to sort out recording it to hard drive. otherwise its back to the old cassette deck!!

listening right now

sounds like they joined the show late- came in with Blinding Lights, then Miracle Drug and now Sometimes

band sound fcuking fantastic. Will be there myself tomorrow night..

It sounds fantastic on the radio.
Far better than the crap sound I heard at the concert in Manchester on Wednesday.
It was deplorable there.

amazing sound, recorded it to my iriver... manchester 2 sound was spot on!

yep
super outside broadcast
they deffo sound crap when the staduim has a roof
Roll on Berlin

Don't worry about missing the bbc broadcast...

Cos they joined the concert half an hour in and then during the intro to One Dermot O'Leary thought it would be a good idea to talk over Bono for about 2 minutes. Fuckin' IDJEOT!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom