MERGED-->Toronto soundcheck today... + Finally Something From Pop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

go for it!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: I won't tell even if they handcuff me and put the big spotlight on me. :silent:

I have already designed their new logo... :evil:

dogpoop_contest_large.gif

Palace_Hero said:

That was far more irrelevant and innapropriate than anything I said, but I wont hail a moderator to do my bidding because I'm the forgiving type. :)
my loose point was that i like 'miami'.

U2@NYC said:

I have already designed their new logo... :evil:

dogpoop_contest_large.gif

clearly, things fall apart when i'm not here to enforce rules of propriety :rolleyes:

:wink:

pablo i still blame you for the setlist revelation. :shame:

if they play mofo discoteque zoo station and the fly, that's reason enough for me to see pay extra for a ticket to go see them.

they're relatively close (6 hours :S) in a few weeks...

we shall see what ze set brings tonite, yes!

U2FanPeter said:
<<soundchecked in 2005, but yet to be played live>>

Mofo
Discoteque
Crumbs
Electrical Storm
Spanish Eyes
Walk On(Vanc)
Desire(Vanc)
11 o'clock(??-Vancouver?)
Stuck(Vanc + LA rehearsals)
Even better(?????)
-full SGT. Pepper(?)
-Yahweh with missing verse(?)

There's also a couple songs that vastly underplayed like UTEOTW, OOC, Gloria, BAD etc.

u2fp

Walk On was also rehearsed in San Diego 3/28, heard it clearly with my own ears. It was fantastic live last tour, best closing song. I hope they throw it in the set list once in a while.

as for Mofo.....:drool: i'd freakin flip out if i saw that live again, it's AWESOME live. imagine it in an arena.... :ohmy:

zoopop said:
Wasn't "Wire" rehearsed too?

I know that Bono's voice is back in really strong form, but can he still sing Wire? His voice does seem to be rejuvenated on this tour. That song really stretches the upper limits of his voice, though. That said, if he could pull it off, it would be freaking amazing. :drool: :rockon:

Such a COLD heart
Such a COLD man
To watch you tear yourself apart

Last edited:
Since they are playing 4+ shows in many cities on the Vertigo Tour, it makes perfect sense that they are rehearsing other songs recently. They know some hard-core fans will be at all the shows so they need to spice it up a little.

U2@NYC said:

And if damn U2.com posts the setlist before the end of the show I will hack their site and transform it into a dog poop lover forum... :mad:

:tsk: Baboons don't make dog poop, they make baboon poop, Crapablo East :tsk:

Is that a sign saying "Interference.com" I can just barely see in the distance, Pablo? Please don't make them come here :no:

U2Man said:
Is that a sign saying "Interference.com" I can just barely see in the distance, Pablo? Please don't make them come here :no:

They plan to take over this site and transform it into a "Right Said Fred" forum...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom