MERGED-->Tickets even CHEAPER now + Refund email from TM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ifeelnumb84

War Child
Tickets even CHEAPER now

Just got this email:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

As you may be aware, U2.Com secured a significant reduction on the standard Ticketmaster.com convenience charge for some of the ticket sales on their up-coming Vertigo tour in North America. We are happy to inform you that your recent ticket purchase qualifies you for this reduction. Look out for your refund, which will be automatically credited to the credit card you used for your purchase within the next 7 days.

Thank you for your business.

Sweeeeeet.

Yeah, me too... except I noticed the refunds on my credit card many days ago already.

Ah well, it's nice PR.

Before I could read the whole email my eyes noticed U2, refund and credit card and my heart dropped into my stomach thinking that my ticket orders had gotten cancelled for some reason. :mad:

For a second that really F*ing sucked!!!

u2gator

I haven't gotten this yet...so either Toronto doesn't qualify or its coming tomorrow :)

SWEEEEEEEET!

trojanchick99 said:
Yay! I got $19 back on an order of $384... a little but I'll take it.

A little indeed -- now everyone has their parking and perhaps 1/3rd of a beer covered (-: -- I could not resist.

None the less -- the band did the right thing -- it's a small gesture financially, but regardless, at least they did something to help fix some wrongs -- in today's Enron / Ebbers era, that says a lot.

I look at it like my U2.com membership was free ($20-former Prop member).

A free membership that landed me GA's to two MSG show! Now that's a good deal.

Ok, so I'm curious as to why I haven't gotten this email yet. For those of you who have gotten it, did you buy your tickets last week or this week? Just trying to figure out if there's any rhyme or reason to this...

I got sent this email twice, however, I'd like TM to explain why the two pairs of tix I bought on 3/8...tix that were held for a week, printed at the same time, shipped at the same time to the same address and arrived at the same time via UPS...were sent in two seperate packages that I had to pay $14.50 each to ship? I guess the 4 tix were just too big to fit in one 8x11 envelope?? :huh:

Edit: I just checked my account. I was credited a total of $17 and change for the two pairs of tix I bought last week.

Last edited:
i didn't get that email.. does that mean i didn't get the refund?? does this refund apply to everyone??

Refund email from TM?

This is news to me...

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

As you may be aware, U2.Com secured a significant reduction on the
standard Ticketmaster.com convenience charge for some of the ticket sales
on their up-coming Vertigo tour in North America. We are happy to inform
you that your recent ticket purchase qualifies you for this reduction.
Look out for your refund, which will be automatically credited to the
credit card you used for your purchase within the next 7 days.

Thank you for your business.

The emails are addressed to u2.com subscribers...so, yes I'm assuming it's only for fan club members who bought tix during the presales with their code.

Back
Top Bottom