MERGED--> Ticketmaster FAQs, discussion, questions, etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, they will only cancel an order if you exceeded your ticket limit, your credit card was bad, or the show is cancelled and not rescheduled. They will cancel an order if they misrepresented something during the sale - like if the seating chart was wrong at the time you bought your tickets (happened to me once), or if they had the wrong prices listed.

Unfortunately, they won't cancel an order even if you find better seats for the same show.

Ticketmaster Limit

I have a question for the 3rd Leg tickets. What is the maximum # of tickets you can buy for U2 for an account? Is there a limit per show, or just a limit in general for how many tickets you can buy?

per show 2 Ga's, and 6 reserved- so 8 total per show. anything you buy over that they will cancel.

you an buy more if you use a friends billing address / credit card- but those limits are per billing address / credit card.

Ticketmaster help

Ok guys this is going to be my first try at buying/ording anything online sat with the gen tix sale. And before you ask its because I'm a ditz when it comes to puter stuff and everyone I know is still living in the stoneage :scratch: anyway I've been reading all the tips you guys have posted and I am grateful for any help I can get. I have an account set and tried a practice order and everything came up ok but the billing info was blank. Do you have to make a purchase before your billing/credit info is stored on their site? I entered everything over 24 hrs ago and its still blank. I called customer service and I might as well have been talking to a doorknob He did'nt know a damed thing said someone could help me mon. Thanks.
Lin

Hmm...Have you stored your credit card into onto your account already? Are you sure you were logged in when you practiced purchasing?

Good luck on Saturday. The first leg was the first time I used my account to fast-track my order, and I STILL got confused.

Ya I was logged in when I entered my credit info. I just tried again its still blank. I also sent an email to TM which means I'll hear from them In aug. :mad:. And I'm glad i'm not the only one trying to figure this stuff out.

Ticketmaster Weirdness

So I've been checking my orders on a daily basis, and when I called ticketmaster and used their automated system the total charges were about $15 less than when I placed my original order! WTF??? Did they wipe out some sort of surcharge??? Can you guys check also, I'm finding it bizarre :confused: I'm not complaining that it's less $ but I don't trust ticketbastard-

Didn't U2.com say members would get some sort of discount or did I make that up?

TicketFast Question

Why is it that we can't order ticketfast if you are in another country. I mean, if I'm in Canada, I can't order ticketfast for an American event. I can only get the tix mailed to me. WTF?

Just checked my orders and found the same thing. By looking at the charge descriptions, the "order processing charge" is now $0.00. There WAS a charge there when I previously checked but now nuthin'! I dunno why...? I know the "convenience charge" was less than normal for the presale but it is strange that that charge would be there for several days and then gone... :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Yup, I noticed this on Saturday - my convenience charge went down by $3.52 a ticket and the processing charge was zero. I was thinking it meant I passed the "fan test". :)

Pop Artist said:
Yup, I noticed this on Saturday - my convenience charge went down by $3.52 a ticket and the processing charge was zero. I was thinking it meant I passed the "fan test". :)

:lol: I hope that's what it means!! Thank god I'm not the only one !

What happened to Buffalo???

Buffalo is no longer on TM as a presale venue as of 3/14/05 @ 2:30PM?

What up?

Back
Top Bottom