MERGED --> Ticket Drops at Day of Shows at Arenas? + ticketmaster ticketdrops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to pick up my husband's kids @ 4 and bring them home, then wait for him to get home so I won't be able to leave til 5 - the worst time b/c the rush hour traffic sucks around here...so I probably won't get there til 6:30 - 7 :( But, still hoping I'll get lucky enough to get pulled into the Ellipse :wink:

philly ticket dump 5-14

Anyone heard if there is going to be a ticket dump for tomorrow night's concert?

Thanks,

Kevin

My brother just got a ticket to the 5 14 philly show off TM (5pm on 5-13) for section 207 row 3! Tickets are out there!

I got a GA for Chicago 4 the afternoon of the show...the dropped tickets for each show...

I'm still checking TM for tonight's show. I live over three hours away, though, so if I don't get a ticket soon in the next 2 hours, I'm going to have to attempt to be patient and wait for next weekend.

do drops right before the show usually come the night before the show, the morning of it, or the afternoon of it?? anyone with experience here, your opinion would be most welcomed!

thanks!! :wink:

Tonight's tickets have been dropped! Go!

Why couldn't I have been offered one of these tickets last night, when I still had enough time to plan to go??? :sad:

Last edited:
Wow, TM ticket drops do happen for real! I randomly clicked on 5/17 just now and found some decent Section 214 seats. I was going to notify the board but then they were gone.

pookybear said:
Wow, TM ticket drops do happen for real! I randomly clicked on 5/17 just now and found some decent Section 214 seats. I was going to notify the board but then they were gone.

:wave:

HI there!!! Thanks for that info what time was this at?? Have fun wednesday night with the tickets let me know if you make it into the elipse!

one4u2 said:

:wave:

HI there!!! Thanks for that info what time was this at?? Have fun wednesday night with the tickets let me know if you make it into the elipse!

Heyy! I think it was at about 2:40 pm? It seems like they release the tickets at completely random times.
Have a blast at your shows too! I can't believe it's so soon!

pookybear said:

Heyy! I think it was at about 2:40 pm? It seems like they release the tickets at completely random times.
Have a blast at your shows too! I can't believe it's so soon!

I feel like I just met you and swapped tickets!!! :D 3 more days for me!

Wowza Powza .....

It is happening the Magic of the Release but alas not for Boston

..yet/////
have a good week NJ and then NYC

FYI - I got GAs at the box office at 3:00 on 5/14
they were selling 4 to a person

the guy standing next to us on the floor bought his at 5 p.m.

I read ealier of several splashes of late releases today for tonite
Man I hope it stays true to form...

If anyone is out of luck for 5/17 tickets, check ebay. I just picked up a pair of GAs for under $200. Yeah they are all ticketfast tickets left at this point but the sellers are professional brokers offering the items with PalPal's Buyer Protection Program.

Re: Ticket Drop On TM

tomdalton said:
Just bought 2 section 110 seats for tonite!!! "You look so beautiful tonite"!!! My honey and me are there!!!

Was this at the box office or on TM?

If it was on TM, did you buy the seats 2 together or one at a time?

I bought one GA on Ticketmaster at 2:30 in the afternoon the day of Chicago 4, went to pick it up at will call, and it scanned and I got into the ellipse 5 feet in front of Edge. Best purchase of my life.

I just scored two GAs for tonight at CAA from TicketMaster. I take back almost all the bad things I've said about them in the past.

U2RNO1 said:
I just scored two GAs for tonight at CAA from TicketMaster. I take back almost all the bad things I've said about them in the past.

Did you get the two in one order or two separate orders?

From my experience, asking for 2 never works.

Back
Top Bottom