MERGED --> Streaming Hawaii - If you're going, please read! + Need your help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gorman, axver can we mirror the zoo chat/broadcast.? I texted Lila and she said that no spoken words in in the stands and would be willing to do the audio. She contacted gorman about it. Also Ramblin rose is in the stands too.

NSW and/or ramblin can do an audio stream for us? If so, if anyone out there knows how to do all the Skype and Shoutcast stuff, I can give you the details so that we can use gorman's Shoutcast server to broadcast it.

And if that doesn't come through, we can provide a mirror for 200+ people of the Zootopia stream. Again, we just need someone who knows what they're doing and I'll give you the details.

get this people...!

I got this from the zoo...

Heads up.....get ready for this people!!

U2 has given the security info that they have 60 songs lined up with lots of surprises!!!

This show could go until 1:30am HI time!!

:shocked: :ohmy: if this really true.. I wonder if this is possible.. Maybe they mean PJ and U2 combined.

Yeah, bullshit. Sure, U2's played approximately 60 songs this tour, but there's no way in hell that they're about to play them all. I presume that's a combined figure for all three acts. 22-24 for U2, a similar figure for Pearl Jam, and maybe 10 or so for Rocko?

Put it this way: if U2 really did play 60 songs, we definitely wouldn't have an album until the end of 2008 because they'd need all of 2007 to recover. :wink:

60 songs? I could hop a flight from the east coast now and still get there for the encores, considering I never sold my ticket :laugh:

It's 6:15 in Hawaii right now, so still a little time before U2 go on. I hope someone is able to stream it, and I really wish I could be there right now :slant:

ewortiz said:
soo, i'll ask the dumb question.....is there a stream or not?

I'm praying so, never heard a u2 concert live on the internet before. I would so love to hear the final show of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom