MERGED-->rehearsing lemon?!?! wow+I just wanna say...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

explorer

The Fly
rehearsing lemon?!?! wow

saw this story from atu2.com, dont know if anyone else did:

U2tours.com reports today on rumors that U2 recently spent ten days doing tour rehearsals in Mexico, which supposedly included all the songs from HTDAAB and older songs including "Lemon." As circumstantial evidence there's a photo of Bono with fans that was recently published in a local newspaper in the region.

Update, March 2: The article interviewing Ali in this morning's Evening Standard (posted in the news articles above) mentions that U2 are in Mexico rehearsing for the upcoming tour, so it's safe to assume this rumor is true.

wow, lemon, :drool:

I think it's the band that is the source of those rumors.
Then they can check (or have people that can check) forums like this one and see if people like it or not...

Now it's a rumor about Lemon.
Not so long ago Bono said that he would like Dirty Day and Ultraviolet back....

this news is F***ing great!!! i love lemon, it was one of the songs that got me into u2 back when i was 10 years old. another fav. song is Ultraviolet. and if you're reading this and you're with the band, play Acrobat, hmtmkmkm, and 11oclockticktock, and of course electrical storm.

11oclockticktock and ultraviolet would be awesome. oh yeah and what about 40.

Can bono still sing lemon? I mean the falsetto on that song durign the ZOOTV was nuts.

boystupidboy said:
live lemon:drool:
yes if your reading this Bono pleeeease play promenade in Manchester(june 14th)....about half way thru' the set,
Ta very much..Lee

And he drags u on stage and sings...

"...Boystupidboy dance with me, turn me around tonight":wink:

There is another thread with supposed songs that they are rehearsing and LEMON is not one of them .This is all rumor and speculation.

Actually, rumors don't contradict in this case.
Supposedly Lemon was rehearsed in Mexico, but not in Vancouver.

djerdap said:
Actually, rumors don't contradict in this case.
Supposedly Lemon was rehearsed in Mexico, but not in Vancouver.

Here is a prime example about how things get twisted. The band are not in Vancouver yet. So how could they rehearse it there?? The stage is not even set up yet. Duran Duran had a show there last night.

Blue Room said:

Here is a prime example about how things get twisted. The band are not in Vancouver yet. So how could they rehearse it there?? The stage is not even set up yet. Duran Duran had a show there last night.

lol!

Maybe U2 is changing Lemon to more of a Rock N Roll song??? They always change a song on each song to make it sound a bit more modern. Bullet (Popmart), Streets (Popmart), Discotheque (Elevation), and The Fly (Elevation).

Why would the falsetto have to stay?
They lost the Edge's falsetto for The Fly and no one complained about that...

U2girl said:
Why would the falsetto have to stay?
They lost the Edge's falsetto for The Fly and no one complained about that...

though, the falsetto is a little more prominant in Lemon than it is The Fly.

i think if the B man dropped the falsetto on Lemon, it would seem to watered down. but then again, U2 is amazing at hiding their weaknesses. actually, it's one of their best traits!

Dirty Day or Ultra Violet would be nice, Lemon...NO

Back
Top Bottom