MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

i think i'm at 19, w/ 14 in the fall...yes, it's been a spectacular year. it'll be good to see them in the States again. LV isn't so far from S. CA ya know :wink:

i know you have to get back to work... :wave:

Did you just say you've been to 19 already, and 14 more to go?

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

U2Man said:

Oh yes, that's classic.....:lmao:

Rød grød med fløde

You don't even know most of the letters.....btw. It's not just Americans we are trying to get to say that thing....it is the whole world we try to bore to death with this crap......:lmao:
the more i drank at the wedding the better i sounded...in my head :wink: and what do you call those YUMMY little marshmallow fluffy things you can put on top of ice cream. OMG. i tried to put some in my suitcase but they exploded :sad: Better than Tim Tams...

ruffian said:

the more i drank at the wedding the better i sounded...in my head :wink: and what do you call those YUMMY little marshmallow fluffy things you can put on top of ice cream. OMG. i tried to put some in my suitcase but they exploded :sad: Better than Tim Tams...

marengs :shrug: I think......but that is not Danish.....:wink:

ruffian said:

Axver, there are great secondary sources--the Cambridge companion (can't remember the editors name at the moment) is one of the best. Beats trying to learn Danish.

You could start with this:

En, to, tre, fjorten... :wink:

U2Fan101 said:

Search your feelings, you know it be true. Bono.....Pavarotti is your father. (Or, I am your baby's daddy if you take the Star Wars spoof context)

LOL.......just the kind of thing i was looking for!!!:D :D :D
hahahaha........good work U2Fan101 :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Lila64 said:

Did you just say you've been to 19 already, and 14 more to go?

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

:shh: if my students find out i'm in deep shit...i have to miss 4 classes in the fall. but i'm going to have Bono sign a note so i can have excused absences :sexywink:

well sadly i have to bid adieu to the party aswell. Someone keep my Vertigoo safe for the next setlist partaay will ya? :wink: :wave:

Smiley-StarWars02.gif

U2Man said:

marengs :shrug: I think......but that is not Danish.....:wink:
nooooooo....it's called a flooooooor buuuuuuuueeeeeeeel or something like that...if it's not a Danish invention I'm never going back!

ruffian said:

:shh: if my students find out i'm in deep shit...i have to miss 4 classes in the fall. but i'm going to have Bono sign a note so i can have excused absences :sexywink:

I guess you can disregard the PM (thought you might have left).

You're one very fortunate person. I'm so jealous...

:hug:

Reposting tonights setlist...

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation (the stadium cooks soon over. Bono makes a photo of the public.)
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day (Bono gets a ball from the public and shoots this into the quantity. After the Song Bono talks about the DVD recording)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want is You (Bono gets a girl on the stage and dances with it)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Deug (With new video animation on the enormous canvas)
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marchign Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands that Built America (snippet)
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One (Bono told by its meeting with Pope Johannes Paul II. and like it a rosenkranz given got and Bono the Pope its sun glasses presented.)

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly
21 With or Without You ((Bono tightens a Shirt of a fan, on the "Underground" stands.)
22 Original of the Species (again in company of 20 Streichern on both b-steam turbine and gas turbine system.)
23 All Because of You
24 Yahweh
25 Vertigo

Axver said:
VIRTIGOO 2 SUXXX!!!!!11!!!1 U2 N BOBO R TEH SEELOWTZ!!@!@11

Ya really need to stop posting in capitals or this inunderstandable language. Do you have any idea how long it takes for me to figure out what you're saying?

ruffian said:

nooooooo....it's called a flooooooor buuuuuuuueeeeeeeel or something like that...if it's not a Danish invention I'm never going back!

floor bueel :scratch: I'll have to think about what that could be.....maybe Beachball could help?

ruffian said:

They are called: kys (kisses) :love:

Miringeltje said:

Ya really need to stop posting in capitals or this inunderstandable language. Do you have any idea how long it takes for me to figure out what you're saying?

You're not meant to understand it. :wink:

It's mockery of bad typing and teenyboppers and so forth.

Princey said:

Warning: Vertigoo contents not to be eaten due to excessive amounts of PITNOL

But Pitnol is my miracle drug!

GIMME VERTIGOO!!!!

i'm gonna make all of you watch Vertigo over and over and over...AND you're all getting spankings for impudence :sexywink:

Fluff ball was the english translation...didn't sound like kisses in Danish...

thanks beachball. you Danes rock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom