MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

:up: But how could he hear that as flooooooor buuuuuueeellll :scratch:

I think kys was something else asked about, and that the 'flooooor buuueeell' was a different food.

the soul waits said:

Still hawt, my friend, even wif da hurr :)
His eyes and his bad-ass voice do da trick, yo

Yeahhh.gif

Princey said:

ah but sometimes you shouldn't eat it on your own..
Walk on and leave the Vertigoo alone!

:sad: But all I want is Vertigoo! :sad:

All I waaant is Vertigooooooooooo!!!

hahaha! Lila, you have the best smilies EVAH!

i'm calling Denmark. This fluff ball issue is serious. And they'll be no Vertigooo for anyone (2 or otherwise) till i get to the bottom of it...

ruffian said:
i'm gonna make all of you watch Vertigo over and over and over...AND you're all getting spankings for impudence :sexywink:

Fluff ball was the english translation...didn't sound like kisses in Danish...

thanks beachball. you Danes rock :)

oops, wrong gif. How's this one:

Sexe32.gif

Last edited:
U2Man said:

floor bueel :scratch: I'll have to think about what that could be.....maybe Beachball could help?

I don't know about the second word buel, but flooor? I think they might have mentioned that they were made of flormelis, which means sugar!

They are actually just made of sugar and eggs!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

beachball said:

I don't know about the second word buel, but flooor? I think they might have mentioned that they were made of flormelis, which means sugar!

They are actually just made of sugar and eggs!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I thought of flormelis too....but still couldn't really figure it out....:huh:

but covered in chocolate...and the texture... :drool: i wanted to throw the ice cream away and just eat the flooooor ball. no answer in Liseleje because they are probably sleeping, like normal Danes tend to do at night :wink:
we've found an issue that eclipses Vertigo2? God, I should be a lawyer...what a tactful way of steering you away from beating that poor dead horse some more!

Has any other band ever done this to their fans....putting out a DVD with the same song twice? It's crap...it really is....:tsk:

ruffian said:
we've found an issue that eclipses Vertigo2? God, I should be a lawyer...what a tactful way of steering you away from beating that poor dead horse some more!

WE NEED A TRAVELLING ANTI-VERTIGO X2 BANNER!

COME ON PEOPLE, LET'S EAT FOOD AND THEN GET TO WORK!

Axver said:

WE NEED A TRAVELLING ANTI-VERTIGO X2 BANNER!

COME ON PEOPLE, LET'S EAT FOOD AND THEN GET TO WORK!
you know Axver, just when you verge on annoying you come out with cute things like that. :cute: no wonder we tolerate you.

ruffian said:
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flødeboller

:dance: :dance:

:up: :applaud: Why didn't I think about that!!!! I didn't think that was a Danish thing though....there used to be an ice cream here called an "American" that was known by the "flødebolle" on top, in fact :lmao:

U2Man said:

:up: :applaud: Why didn't I think about that!!!! I didn't think that was a Danish thing though....there used to be an ice cream here called an "American" that was known by the "flødebolle" on top, in fact :lmao:

What is a flodebolle? is it yum?

U2Man said:

Right! I was very suspect when my Danish friends told me to order an American, and thought they were just continuing the abuse (did I mention that I thought I would be stopped at the border and asked to leave for my non-blondeness??? holy crap I stood out!)....but they insisted, and then...

my life changed.

thank you for indulging me with this tangential topic :)

ok, fess up. you guys aren't really Danes, are you? :eyebrow:
you're probably from Kansas, just tryin' to fool everyone.

ruffian said:

Right! I was very suspect when my Danish friends told me to order an American, and thought they were just continuing the abuse (did I mention that I thought I would be stopped at the border and asked to leave for my non-blondeness??? holy crap I stood out!)....but they insisted, and then...

my life changed.

YEAH MAN, I'm from Kansas, man.... and now you F*CK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

the soul waits said:

What is a flodebolle? is it yum?
chocolate covered marshmallow that Danes put on top of ice cream. :drool: and they crack it on the counter like an egg first to flatten it slightly, so it will stay perched on top. it takes very little to entertain me, and the whole construction of cone with the flødeboller was quite fulfilling, intellectually. spiritually, even.

ruffian said:

my life changed.

Ha, ha, no haven't even visited the U.S!!

ruffian said:

chocolate covered marshmallow that Danes put on top of ice cream. :drool: and they crack it on the counter like an egg first to flatten it slightly, so it will stay perched on top. it takes very little to entertain me, and the whole construction of cone with the flødeboller was quite fulfilling, intellectually. spiritually, even.

That sounds utterly and deliciously SINFUL :drool:
Please post a picture (U2man maybe??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom