MERGED->Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

You gonna post 'em for us LJT?:)

Yeh sure...i should have did fine just very nervous now that is all....the tests were fine, but i have been freaking myself out of late:shrug:

1stOne said:

Are you predicted 3 As?

Yeh i am...i already have an A from Computing Studies unless that got knocked down due to moderation of my coursework..hopefully not...i actually need 2As and a B, but 3As would be nice....

Try the original link:

http://www.rfm.pt/mp3.asp#

where you just get the website, then click on the line, that says 'modem' (with the headphones) instead of the high speed link, 'banda larga pt'. That should work. Windows Media Player should open automatically.

LJT said:

Yeh i am...i already have an A from Computing Studies unless that got knocked down due to moderation of my coursework..hopefully not...i actually need 2As and a B, but 3As would be nice....

Well let us know how you do. It really is no big deal once you get a uni place. No one asks for your A Level results anymore.

everybody who still is in college :crazy: I'm just saying a blanket prayer that everyone passes

I'm going back for my masters probably next year - Student loans and I like each other :|

oohhhh Queen :hyper:

ok..so is the concert live online tonight...sorry I don't understand the portugese chap on rfm.pt site (or read teh website)...anyone know?

nurse chrissi said:
everybody who still is in college :crazy: I'm just saying a blanket prayer that everyone passes

I'm going back for my masters probably next year - Student loans and I like each other :|

oohhhh Queen :hyper:

I'll be paying mine off with my pension cheques. :sad:

1stOne said:

Well let us know how you do. It really is no big deal once you get a uni place. No one asks for your A Level results anymore.

Thank you:hug:

I should be fine, i found the tests pretty straight forward..as i said already just needless worrying:shrug:

Now on with the partying:rockon:

Next week i am seeing Franz Ferdinand and the Scissor Sisters....wooohoooooooo

beachball said:

have you seen U2Man?

He is online but i dont know where he is hiding. Maybe he is just out taking some photos of people sleeping :hmm:

And hi back to all :up:

adriansr_martin said:
ok..so is the concert live online tonight...sorry I don't understand the portugese chap on rfm.pt site (or read teh website)...anyone know?

I dont think we will find out , unless someone who knows portugease comes online, or the show starts :crazy:

My recorder is ready to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom