MERGED --> It's Official... Vertigo Tour To Continue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great news. they all deserve it, its been what....8 years??

the south american leg of Popmart rocked, hopefully some great memories will come out of this leg.

bring back hmtmkmkm

RademR said:
great news. they all deserve it, its been what....8 years??

the south american leg of Popmart rocked, hopefully some great memories will come out of this leg.

bring back hmtmkmkm

Yeah, it'll be eight years for most places once they arrive. Here's when they were last there:

New Zealand: December 1993
Mexico: December 1997
South America: January/February 1998
Australia: February 1998
Japan: March 1998

i think we should get a bunch of americans together to try to get tickets and head down there for shows

Chizip said:
i think we should get a bunch of americans together to try to get tickets and head down there for shows

Timo and I will organise a welcoming party. It will take care of your tickets. :evil:

Axver said:

Timo and I will organise a welcoming party. It will take care of your tickets. :evil:

thanks! first row for all the americans please

Chizip said:

thanks! first row for all the americans please

Has anyone told you that the fourth leg stage will include jail cells especially for Americans?

I've booked accommidation for all those coming from overseas, just PM if you are keen.

You will be staying at the prestigious Hilton Villawood.

0,10114,5018654,00.jpg

cleazer said:
I don't see anything that says they won't hit Europe and the US again. :confused:

And unless Vertigo 2006 is only going to last two months, they almost certainly will.

Can't see them coming back to the U.S. again. They'd probably see three U.S. legs as overkill.

I would absolutely LOVE if they finished the tour by coming back to Europe for Summer '06 but I don't know how likely that is. Still, it's a possibility and we can all dream :drool:

timothius said:
I've booked accommidation for all those coming from overseas, just PM if you are keen.

0,10114,5018654,00.jpg

They'll love it there! Great facilities! :happy:

timothius said:

0,10114,5018654,00.jpg

you guys take such good care of us :love:

looks very exclusive:wink:

ramblin rose said:

I can fly from Dallas to Auckland via LA for $1,361 via American/Quantas. :happy:

This is random, but I see a lot of Americans calling Qantas 'Quantas'. QANTAS = Queensland And Northern Territory Air Service.

And if anyone would like a koala or a kangaroo, I'll trade you one for a concert ticket. I'll give you all the Wallabies you want on the condition you kill them, or at least never let them near a rugby field.

Axver said:

This is random, but I see a lot of Americans calling Qantas 'Quantas'. QANTAS = Queensland And Northern Territory Air Service.

Sorry, does this now disqualify me from flying to Auckland.:(

ramblin rose said:

Sorry, does this now disqualify me from flying to Auckland.:(

Yes, but don't worry, you can still fly to Sydney and enjoy Villawood's five star accommodation as depicted by Timo earlier in this thread. :wink:

Axver said:

Yes, but don't worry, you can still fly to Sydney and enjoy Villawood's five star accommodation as depicted by Timo earlier in this thread. :wink:

:sad:

:scream: But I want to go to Auckland. I'll fly on Qantas. :love:

Back
Top Bottom