MERGED-->I GOT MY PRESALE TICKETS BRAGGING THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jsuhr

Babyface
WOW, that was way too easy!!!

Just got GA to MSG on Sat 10/08. Dallas is in an hour...

NO site delays or screw-ups of any kind.

Finally happy with a TM transaction!!!

I LOVE U2.COM!! Who Else Got GA's????

Its 10:04, I already snagged 2 GA's to the Saturday NY Show ... looks like U2.com made up for their mistakes, who else got lucky?

My presale is next week but I was just looking to see the format. Where is the area to enter in the passcode?

EDIT: Sorry - it's appearing now. I coudln't delete this post.

3rd Leg MSG 10-7 Tickets

I've FINALLY got my GA tickets to MSG. FAST & EASY!!!

How about you!!!

I got lucky. for MSG saturday

Hard to believe a 37 yr old man shaking from nerves for U2 tickets. God I need to grow up!

Got 2 for the 10-4 Boston show.
Thats how a presale should work.
Thanks Larry.

Though first pull it offered me loge 14 row 4 (Which are incredible reserved seats) as best available, so I went back and specifically asked for GA.

I'M SO HAPPY!! 10:05 and I got 2 sets of GAs to 2 shows--they came through for Prop members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bow:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree! Smooth as friggin butter! Got right in and got the GA tickets to Atlanta and so quickly!!!

Woohoo me!

I also got 2 GAs for the 10-8 New York show and 2 for the Tampa Show. Hoping my wife can get 2 more tomorrow for Atlanta.

I have been waiting years to see U2 in New York. I am truly hoping for a magical show.

u2gator

im not buying till next week but was able to connect to new york and boston GAs. seems to work like a dream.

Section 120 for DC2!!!! Probably the best reserved seats in the house.

Thanks, Larry! Now this is a way a presale should work :)

Amazing it worked. Just got two for tampa and next week I am looking for 2 for Miami.

My hands are still shaking. 4 Row Loge Level MSG Saturday the 8th. It took all of 2 minutes.

THANK YOU LARRY!!!!!!!

locomosquito said:
Anyone think that that was far TOO easy? I'm whimpering with excitement and despair. Yay!
:laugh: I had time to call the person who's credit card I was using and get the security code off the back and STILL had GA!!

:applaud: Congratulations, everyone, we deserve it!

Back
Top Bottom