MERGED->GA Queues - Elevation Pics?+What does one do all day while on line for GA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3434577523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3B49%3E967%3EWSNRCG%3D323289444%3A%3A49nu0mrj

vegas:) 2001
3434577523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3B49%3E967%3EWSNRCG%3D3232894447%3C89nu0mrj

vegas 2001
:)

diamond:wink:

one4u2 said:
Is there a seperate entrance into the heart/egg from the rest of the floor GA?

That special interior section isnt even confirmed to be existant on this tour yet and yes theres usually two gates open depending on venue for GA admission and both had entrances to the interior section.

bonosleftone said:

That special interior section isnt even confirmed to be existant on this tour yet and yes theres usually two gates open depending on venue for GA admission and both had entrances to the interior section.

No I mean once you're inside on the floor if you're in the heart already is there a seperate enterance to get out of there, bathroom, etc from the rest of the main floor area?

one4u2 said:

No I mean once you're inside on the floor if you're in the heart already is there a seperate enterance to get out of there, bathroom, etc from the rest of the main floor area?

If you're let into the heart, you get a wristband. It lets you come and go as you please, through either of two exits (one at each side of the stage).

You have to leave the heart to do anything, and once you leave, you just go to the regular bathrooms and concession stands, along with the rest of the other heathens. :wink:

This thread is making me really excited for my first GA experience! :hyper:

Which isn't until November.... :(

For those of you who have GA'd before, did you plan to hook up with other interferencers before hand so that you were all hanging out in line together? I'll be going alone and I really want to know that I have friends before I get there! lol

(Sometimes I can be super codependent! :lol: )

more pictures please!!!! Really enjoying seeing the fans - so excited about my first GA experience (shamefully I am a GA virgin:reject:
First show will be May 10 in Chicage:D

Back
Top Bottom