MERGED--> Fan ACTION for Katowice - Slaski Stadium + U2-PL Fan Action for Slaski

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reading about this here and on u2.com is making me teary-eyed. I'm half-Polish, and reading about what must have been an extraordinary concert for the band and the fans has been wonderful. I would have loved to have been there.

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=683

Can't wait for it to finish :hyper:

New Year's Day in White and Red date: 05 July, 2005 venue: Slaski Stadium, Chorzow, Poland source: Sony DSC P-100; mpeg1, PAL, 640*480, 30fps, mono size: 04:28, 335MB. New Year's Day with >'Polish Flag' Action< First few seconds are missing; Beautiful Day starts. Video isn't remastered - feel free to change contrast, saturation etc. My hand was shaking, autofocus died - but who cares (I mean polish fans don't care :)

Wow, that is just astounding. To pull off something of that scale ... that's truly impressive.

Polish fans, I think you've just done something that will go down as a very noteworthy and memorable moment in U2's live history.

Although we didn't know about the action before the gig, we fortunately had some red clothes with us at Stadion Slaski.
Even for non-polish people like me, this was the most impressive thing I have ever seen at a concert. It took me away and I'm proud of all those wonderful 70.000 people who made this real!
Congratulations, Poland!

I was there too and it was truly amazing! I never thought it would work out so well! Perhaps the best moment I´ve had during a concert. Viva Polska! :bow:

yeap, pics are great but not everything is shown on them... you must FEEL the atmosphere, when you stand in huge croud and in one moment ALL people arround you pull up red things, and the most incredible thing is that in your hands red too... it feels unbelivable till now...

It was a pleasure to be a part of it. Well done to all who organised it. Great show, much better than the Twickenham show and i really thought they were gonna throw in Out of Control or something at the end of Vertigo and all we got was Happy Birthday! It was a shame about The Killers.

Can i also say.....Cracow, what a beautiful city, what beautiful girls, what beautiful weather,what a beautiful square....................... terrible Mad Dogs :drunk:

KEVIN051269 said:
It was a pleasure to be a part of it. Well done to all who organised it. Great show, much better than the Twickenham show and i really thought they were gonna throw in Out of Control or something at the end of Vertigo and all we got was Happy Birthday!

I can't forgive The Edge... Have you seen the moment when Bono approached him before Vertigo, told Larry to wait a second and started discussing about something... Edge was like 'no way' and they started Vertigo. I bet there was an extra song in the air :mad:

Can i also say.....Cracow, what a beautiful city, what beautiful girls

I've told you :sexywink:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom