MERGED--> eBay Complaints for 3rd Leg Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have GAs for both nights - keeping GA for 5/18 - looking for seats for 5/17 to hang in the lot - huge party in the lot before that show - you and whomever else is free to join.

jp56 said:
Have GAs for both nights - keeping GA for 5/18 - looking for seats for 5/17 to hang in the lot - huge party in the lot before that show - you and whomever else is free to join.

**Runs in to thread**

Did I hear party! :hyper: :applaud:

Re: Re: MSG already on Ebay

LuminousTimes said:

Ticket scalpers are gonna have a harder time this go around...u2 was so smart to do this.

1) The longstanding fans are getting seats this time around with the presale and will not need to go to ebay for tickets.

2) This will cause the ticket prices to drop because the more casual fans who are not enrolled in u2.com will NOT pay such ridiculous mark up.

3) Fans that did not get tickets through the presale or this weekend general sale will probably wait until the end of the summer to buy their tickets. Why spend the money 8 months in advance when you can save up?...So the ticket scalpers will have to spend money now and make no profit for months...That is good for us.

4) It will also drop the prices for the first leg, since people know that they can wait 'til the fall to see u2 instead. No need to fork over huge amounts of money now.

YAY for U2!

That guy lives in Virginia Beach so someone call up ticketmaster and tell them to look at orders from VA Beach to see this guy is one of the few to get GA's for MSG.

Last edited:
Absolutely - 5/17 show.

Lot in front of the arena on the box office side (Lot 23?)

Look for the speakers and listen for the person that will be broadcasting in the lot.

Not me - a friend of mine - entertainment is free - BYOEE (Bring your own everything else)

Re: Re: Re: MSG already on Ebay

Super_Fan said:

That guy lives in Virginia Beach so someone call up ticketmaster and tell them to look at orders from VA Beach to see this guy is one of the few to get GA's for MSG.

He likely WORKS at the ticketmaster office in VA Beach....

two words for everyone:

Free Enterprise

Add to the fact that ticket prices are falling means, People (including myself) are taking a LOSS on some tickets they bought. Don't get your panties in a bunch over ebay. It's gonna happen with ANY system outside of picking up your tickets at the door with an ID.

Back
Top Bottom