MERGED--> chigago DVD details.... + DVD Cover + Frickin' Wicked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have read thru the post...but I am still a bit confused:confused: Is the whole DVD going to be from Chicago 5/9-5/12 or will they show other footage from other cities? I heard somewhere they where going to show some footage from the AZ show:reject:

4.gif

Carmelu2fan said:
I have read thru the post...but I am still a bit confused:confused: Is the whole DVD going to be from Chicago 5/9-5/12 or will they show other footage from other cities? I heard somewhere they where going to show some footage from the AZ show:reject:

For the Chicago DVD, I think it is just footage of the 9th and 10th. I know they shot some fan inteview and extra material on the 7th, but I didn't see any filming during the show itself. Too bad -- even though that show was probably one of the worst of the tour, they had killer performances of Bad and NYD.

Interesting how "Dismantle" is the only word from the album title, and how it's broken up:
Dis
Man
Tle

.....:hmm:

The Cry is an original U2 song, or maybe it's better to say it's a musical fragment. It's the intro to The Electric Co. like on UABRS, so with Bono saying/singing "Somebody cry, somebody cry, somebody cry" etc.

And No Regrets is not the New Order song (and neither the Robbie Williams song :wink: ) but a song originally done by Scott Walker.

:)

Carmelu2fan said:

If they are showing footage from the AZ show my life will be made.
:drool:

It was so amazing.

Popmartijn said:

I think it is was. It's the first person indicative, which is was. Despite the sentence being an if-clause with the verb would in the main clause, the subjunctive in the if-clause is not needed. Bono isn't immediately saying that he isn't able to believe, thus the if I was able clause isn't presupposed to be false. Because there's still a possibility for it to be true. For that he's waiting on the crumbs from your table. Thus, he is grammatically correct. If those crumbs are sufficient, then he will believe the talk of those signs and wonders. This isn't the case at the moment, but he hasn't given up hope yet.
And so does this, seemingly, song of despair still have some hope in it.

:)

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom