MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
StlElevation said:
well since my signature is worth money its a good thing i dont have to sign it in person then.

but im only "e-signing" it so i can be cool trendy and hip and have a navy blue dirty day wristband.

you have to wear it to your concerts though, and when people ask about it you must spread the word

together we will make a difference!

Chizip said:

you have to wear it to your concerts though, and when people ask about it you must spread the word

i will be able to spread many, many words.

but i will remain silent until i am cool with my wristband

U2Fanatic4ever said:
here's the latest from u2log.com..

Meanwhile in Cardiff…
caroline // 29-06-05 // 08:20 PM // full post // Comments
Wales is having the good weather, but the crowd in the Millennium Stadium won’t be able to enjoy it once inside: the place has a roof.

The house lights went down for Starsailor at 4.45pm local time, followed by The Killers at 6pm: singer Brandon Flowers is wearing his fetching pink jacket. (It’s Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane, we’re told.)

They get The Killers . . . lucky bastards :madspit:

:wink:

Chizip said:

I will wear it and boldly speak about it to all who dare to look at my wrist!

redkat said:

Great here. How 'bout yourself?

Pretty great too darlin..just very happy that i have no more school now...just getting ready for uni in September as long as i get my grades i need (which i should)..i am actually switching countries haha i will be leaving Ireland for Bristol in England...should be fun:hyper:

I made a premature "Wwweee" earlier... darn the phone...
So now here's an official Wwwwweeeee!!!!

LJT said:

Pretty great too darlin..just very happy that i have no more school now...just getting ready for uni in September as long as i get my grades i need (which i should)..i am actually switching countries haha i will be leaving Ireland for Bristol in England...should be fun:hyper:

You can't leave Ireland:sad:

kellyahern said:

They get The Killers . . . lucky bastards :madspit:

:wink:

I shall be seeing The Killers, Interpol, Kaiser Chiefs etc all in under two weeks at Oxegen Irelands big music festival:rockon:

redkat said:

You can't leave Ireland:sad:

aww:hug: darlin Ireland shall always be 'home'...just need to spread my wings a bit...i may also consider living in the states at some point:sexywink:

I'm not a huge fan of the Killers. I saw them a few weeks ago and they just didn't do anything for me. But, like I said then, it may have been the whole tropical storm overhead that ruined it for me.

I wonder if tonight will be Brandon Flowers lucky night...
I'm still not sure if Bono would invite him on stage to sing.

:hmm:

I found the sig the other night and it made me laugh so I thought why not use it for a sig for a while...

redkat said:
All those bands are gonna be there? Wow I'm jealous!

haha even more than that..Rilo Kiley, Foo Fighters, Greenday, Super Furry Animals, New Order...and so many more...it will be brilliant:wink:

(except that i would if i could give it all up for U2:sad: )

kellyahern said:

Come to Florida! :hyper:

We have Disneyworld, and beaches, and shark attacks :huh:

haha i have a lot of relatives in Florida who just recently visited apparently i am allowed to come over at any time:wink:

neutral said:
hmmmph my signature isn't showing up. Guess I'm not worthy of Chizip's little revolution. :grumpy:

:grumpy:

ill have the wristbands in like 2 weeks, check the Dirty Day thread in the Setlist forum for updates

LJT said:

aww:hug: darlin Ireland shall always be 'home'...just need to spread my wings a bit...i may also consider living in the states at some point:sexywink:

I've been all over ahem well a few different countries and Ireland is the best place on earth (imo)

The states are good too as long as you're in California:sexywink:

So, U2log says Alex and Martin were on stage filming during Dublin III. Does this mean the next video will be a live performance? I don't think I really care for the work they've done for the guys thus far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom